Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

turniptopia said:
hi, i'm a PS newbie. i got this pretty mustard PS1 medium from Erica a few weeks ago. i've been carrying this bag everyday since. i looove it!

Wow nice congrats!
I had a hard time deciding fr Saddle or the Military color! I was very tempted to get a bright color but have too many colored bags right now.

Lvgirl71 said:
Wow nice congrats!
I had a hard time deciding fr Saddle or the Military color! I was very tempted to get a bright color but have too many colored bags right now.

thank you!

i was torn between Military and Burgundy. all the sudden the F/F 2012 came out with Mustard, my favorite color. i still love the Military. if i were to get a second PS, it'll be in Military :smile:

thank you!

i was torn between Military and Burgundy. all the sudden the F/F 2012 came out with Mustard, my favorite color. i still love the Military. if i were to get a second PS, it'll be in Military :smile:

Agree totally. Just got my first PS1 large smoke yesterday (reveal pix soon) and if I am ever able to afford another one I'd love to get military, such a great, versatile color.

CarSol said:
Agree totally. Just got my first PS1 large smoke yesterday (reveal pix soon) and if I am ever able to afford another one I'd love to get military, such a great, versatile color.

Awesome the smoke looked nice too! Have you seen the Military in person? I have not.

hi, i'm a PS newbie. i got this pretty mustard PS1 medium from Erica a few weeks ago. i've been carrying this bag everyday since. i looove it!

Gorgeous!

I'm going to NY this weekend and I've decided to buy a Pouch. I'm going to the new store. I'm not 100% sure of the color yet, but I haven't ruled out military. Though I'm leaning towards orange.

Ladies make sure if you order from E that you Do not change your mind! I ordered the Saddle last night and wanted to exchange for the Military this morning, she said it had already went to shipping process area and can not be stopped and then I asked if I could exchange it, was told No Sale items can be returned or Exchanged!
I have ordered several things from her and don't understand if it hasn't left the store, why can't I change the bag for a different color or cancel order and then reorder??

lesparkley said:
I'm coveting the HELL out of the PS1 in Purple Rain but it's definitely on the pricey side for me. Any of you ladies happen to know if seasonal colors like this tend to go on sale?

Well Hgbagsonline has it for $1299 now which is $400 off retail!!