Block/Ignore feature

Just wondering if there is any way to switch off the quote notifications? It is just that for the first time i have felt the need to add a user to my ignore list (so i can't view her posts thank goodness) but i am still getting the quote notifications when she quotes me which is slightly annoying because she is quoting my posts several times a day...

Just wondering if there is any way to switch off the quote notifications? It is just that for the first time i have felt the need to add a user to my ignore list (so i can't view her posts thank goodness) but i am still getting the quote notifications when she quotes me which is slightly annoying because she is quoting my posts several times a day...

Interesting, we'll have the QN feature updated to reflect this. Thanks for pointing this out.

Either way, you can turn off QNs in your profile options.

Interesting, we'll have the QN feature updated to reflect this. Thanks for pointing this out.

Either way, you can turn off QNs in your profile options.

Thankyou for letting me know, i thought there was this option but i really don't mind quote notifications per se (infact it is definately a great new feature) it is only specifically the ones from the poster on my ignore list that i wish i didn't recieve :biggrin:

It is a real shame that we can't put someone on 'ignore' and consequently they not be able to view YOUR posts. It is so annoying when somebody makes it clear that they do not care for you or your posts and yet they continue to read them anyway...

It is a real shame that we can't put someone on 'ignore' and consequently they not be able to view YOUR posts. It is so annoying when somebody makes it clear that they do not care for you or your posts and yet they continue to read them anyway...

Unfortunately that is not how the ignore feature is implemented. It merely blocks you from seeing the ignored user's posts and prevent them from PMing you.

Is there anyway to block a forum like "true crime"? I was wondering out of my normal purse forum and happened to click on it tonight.

Now I'm so sad that i read thread titles and read posts. :sad:

I just don't want to be reminded of it...