best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. i know who you're talking about. yeah the the cutie i most adore while i was there. we develop quite a rapport when i was there. and every time i went back to see her, she would get all excited and gave me hug. unfortunately i never gotten her name nor have i gotten her number. its been over a year since i last went back to see her. i wonder if she would still recogonize me if i drop by there again :smile:

the braking of the nose is known as a nasal osteotomy. i'll be having that my self in august. although the reason for breaking your nose would be to realign the profile of my nose. mine would be to narrow it and project it forward a bit. i tend to suffer from a bit of mid face concaveness and having a nasal osteotomy would really improve my overall appearance.

within a punch? you get into a fight often? hehe. i think you would need to talk to Kain about your maxillary implant since he had it done using excess bone. mine was simply an implant which didn't help to improve my profile at all. so i had it removed during my 2 jaws surgery. i kept it as a momento along with my chin implant which i also had it removed at the same time during 2 jaws.

No, I don't get into fights often. But I do train for fighting and one of my love of sports is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. People do get bumped in the face with an elbow or knee unintentionally unfortunately. But just like any other sports, accidents do happens.

So that is the main reason why I ask...

Are you suggesting rib cartilage would be best? I was considering it, but I need all the flexibility I can afford from my ribs. And taking a chunk out wouldn't be good for me athletically. Plus I hear it take at least a year to recover.

I'm already dreading that I will have to take a year off at least before I can get back into my daily activities for the 2 Jaw.

Last edited:
btw, i also might be considering the same surgery if nessesasary. but according to kain, only VIP does it. not sure if i would be comfortable having another clinic other than BK and ID cutting me up :smile:

BK does do maxillary/paranasal implants with rib or silicone I believe. HKP had it done@ID w/silicone.

From my research what I have read this is a good alternative for people who feel have a wide, flat or concave faces. Helps builds the mid face for a more rounded beveled appearance. And will give a smoother contour projecting of the nose.

One drink and you're floored, lol, your partner must be loving the savings, let me buy you a couple of drinks at the next reunion! I'm a looney tune too without alcohol but with...... well, lets just say Iaan's in for a laugh, lets hope he doesn't pop any stitches! I've got a few others coming along in April so it will definitely be a huge blast! Friends and also silent readers that email me.

Cousin Kim sound like you'll be a cheap date. LOL. I don't drink much either haha. Auntie N might have to take care of me after 2. It will be nice to personally meet all of you.

Kim can't wait till the next family reunion. You have the coolest mum!!!

Last edited:
Hi there,

Does any one have recommendation of surgeons who specialize in creating really sharp pointed noses like the korean actresses? My nose is normal looking but I would love to enhance it further. Do let me know....

Thank You!

Cousin Kim sound like you'll be a cheap date. LOL. I don't drink much either haha. Auntie N might have to take care of me after 2. It will be nice to personally meet all of you.

Kim can't wait till the next family reunion. You have the coolest mum!!!

Hahaha I guess we can get plastered on one shot together in our next family reunion! :biggrin:

Isn't she? Letting me get drunk in public and even encouraging it... LOLs

I guess you all will have an amazing time come april!

I don't mean to be a creep, but it says that you're from NYC under your pictureless avatar. I'm meeting another forumer in August when I go up to visit. If you're down and she's down, we can have a little pregaming of our own! LOL

I just had surgery done in Seoul a few weeks ago. I don't remember signing any form pertaining release for 6 month at the hospital I had my surgery (maybe I missed it). Is this kind of form normal? Looks like every hospital has different policy.

Did Jewelry ask you to pay for the 2nd revision on their work?

I don't know if Jewelry has a lot of doctors. But a Korean girl who work in plastic surgery clinics told me a lot of large hospitals here have many doctors. The consultation may be done by the principle, but the surgery is often done by the doctors who're either new there or less experienced. However, the principle usually oversees the operations. There are a few hospitals popular on this forum fall into that category. I guess if we trust large hospitals, we just need to trust the principle surgeon in charge. Nothing else we can do. Unless we go to small clinics with one or two known doctors.

Hmm... would the Oz clinic fall into this category? or Item? That is, are these clinics big hospitals that will have a less experienced doctor actually doing the surgery?

The thought of having my face done by a newbie surgeon is terrifying! :O

As I still get quite a few emails requesting my photo, I think I'm brave enough to post them now.... here you go.

I'm so proud of you hongkongphooey for sharing your pics .... i think it takes alot of guts and courage to put yourself out there to the public. i'm sure your gonna inspired alot of girls.

if i have to be honest about your pics i think you look so much better after the plastic surgery . Before you looked old and tired but after the surgery it turn the clock back 10 years and now you looked like really refreshed !

I've been looking for my "ideal nose" since first posting on this forum, but so far haven't found it. There's been posts about Golden Ratio and similar measurement methods on the forum already, and I'd like to add something I found while searching today. The information is too overwhelming and math-sy for me to do my self-assessment, so I'll post it anyway if it helps someone. If you are able to find your ideal nose, please help me find mine too! Kthxbai. B)

http://www.therhinoplastycenter.com/centerideal.html

Hi Shane, thank you for your answer. So I can do eyelid surgery at one clinic, wait 2 days, then do surgery at nose clinic, and 5 days later get stiches out for eyes, and then 2 days later get stiches out for nose?

One more question if anyone had experience, what things should I take to reduce swelling and aid recovery, i have heard vitamin pills, sinnech, bromelain, and kelacote. Has anyone heard of these, which one is the best, and can i take all of them?

Hi
I got extra sinnech, do you need it?

my first zygoma reduction were done in thailand. and i only had a lateral arch reduction not a 3D reduction. i have a wide face ask as a high cheekbone which i didn't like. while the lateral arch reduction did improve my frontal profile but from an angle, you can still see my wide cheek, and it is still evident from the front as well. so the zygoma reduction i'm going to have is a 3D zygoma reduction where the body and lateral arch of your cheek are cut and push in so that it give you that nice angular curve that i desire. this is not a simple shaving of the zygoma body as some surgeon in china would do. you need to remember that the body of the zygoma is a very very thin. not knowning the density of your bone could lead to over reduction and causing a hole to develop in the front of your cheekbone. due fo my previous zygoma reduction, my bone density is especially thin so i would need to be very careful when it comes to zygoma reduction. i have decided to have my zygoma reduction done by dr park of ID. i have already consulted with him in june and a plan of action is already in place. i just need to drop by next month to have the surgery. no need for further consultation.

when it comes to swelling, its very individualistic. i would say give it atleast 6 months for both major and minor swelling to subside. you will love relatively normal after about 4 weeks or so. between the third to 6th months, everything should be back to normal. never judge your result within the first 6 months of your surgery. as in any cosmetic surgery, you would look ugly before before you look beautiful. just get plenty of exercise like walking to get the blood flowing and drink plenty of water to prevent water retention which might make your swelling look bloated.

hope this help.

Why would you not also consider Dr Hong since Dan4me has very good result too for face contouring under him? Could you share with me the reason coz I am seriously thinking of Dr Kim or Dr Hong for face since the tube is through mouth. But the concern for me is that I have not seen other testimonials besides Dan4me, but I have seen more from ID through HongKOngPooey and youtubes. How? I read somewhere that Dr Hong has invented a way to prevent face sagging in future. But I need more references to justify my decision..

Hi... Bluebirdie

Jewelry clinic manager never want us to sign surgery medical report on our first visit for surgery. Only when I ask for revision due to unsatisfaction then she start wanting me to sign agreement ! This is to protect the company interest she said ! Wth! Revision is free but when it's comes to signing such agreement that state infection or complication dr will not responsible, who will want to continue this surgery hence its revision, if dr not happy or not skillful in revision anything happen Jewelry clinic will be free for responsiblities on me! If u were me will u sign ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.