best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure if this is supposed to be in this thread but i would be korea soon and im looking for good laser plastic surgery clinic in korea for whitening or radio frequency for slimmer v-line face. anybody have any recommendations? thanks in advance!! :biggrin:

Hello there everybody!

I have actually check with a few clinics which provide rib cart. rhinoplasty, and its quite pricey?!

> VIP -- Approx. 11,000USD inclusive 7 days in their hostel and the surgery of course. (done by Dr. Lee)
Chloe replied the fastest, same day respond!

> Regen -- 10,000,000 won (has so many doctors in the clinic, hence, can be done by anyone of them? any recommendation?)
April replied the 2nd, same day respond!

> O& Young -- 12,000,000 to 15,000,00won (done by Dr. Oh)

> Migo -- NO reply at all on the consultation web portal
*All inclusive 10% tax*

Is the rate always so pricey? Omy... :sad:
I was thinking of going in March 13, but if the price is gonna remain as it is... probably mid 2013...

Last edited:
Hello there everybody!

I have actually check with a few clinics which provide rib cart. rhinoplasty, and its quite pricey?!

> VIP -- Approx. 11,000USD inclusive 7 days in their hostel and the surgery of course. (done by Dr. Lee)
Chloe replied the fastest, same day respond!

> Regen -- 10,000,000 won (has so many doctors in the clinic, hence, can be done by anyone of them? any recommendation?)
April replied the 2nd, same day respond!

> O& Young -- 12,000,000 to 15,000,00won (done by Dr. Oh)

> Migo -- NO reply at all on the consultation web portal
*All inclusive 10% tax*

Is the rate always so pricey? Omy... :sad:
I was thinking of going in March 13, but if the price is gonna remain as it is... probably mid 2013...

are you sure? I thought it would be around 6000 USD (from the websites)
is it possible that the prices probably a lot higher because they're already included the hostel?

Hi,

How much is it? When do we start consuming it? HOw do we consume it after the operation? Open the capsule and mix the powder to the beverage?
Thanks!

Hi,

I m selling SGD51 and i will be Seoul in beginning of Aug, please let me early if you need it. When are you planning your surgery?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Instructions For Use: SinEcch contains 12 capsules and comes with a blister card on which the information about when to take each dose is printed. The dosage regimen is Arnica 1M for the first three doses and Arnica 12C for the next 9 doses. SinEcch should be taken 3 times daily for 4 days starting on the day of surgery. For best results, do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after taking this homeopathic remedy. Ingesting food 15 minutes before or after you take the pill will diminish the effectiveness of Arnica Montana.[/FONT]

Hello guys!

I went to Korea 2 days ago & visited Banobagi, ITEM & faceline. I've decided to go with faceline for double eyelid incision & rhinoplasty with alar reduction. Anyone heard of faceline or have any experience with them to share? I'm doing it with Dr Tae Hee Lee. Thanks for any advise, would love some input before I book it! :smile: xx

are you sure? I thought it would be around 6000 USD (from the websites)
is it possible that the prices probably a lot higher because they're already included the hostel?

Hi summerline, i just enquired these past 2 days only. I doubt so... Coz is they do include hostel stay, they would have mentioned to me in the email like what VIP's Chloe did.

6000USD was the rate I though too. L

REPLY from O&Young:
您想预约咨询, 可以通过邮件, 或qq(1420967839) 也可以直接打电话。821040654528
You may book the consultation appoint via email, QQ
(1420967839 or through telephony 821040654528.

手术时间要您来医院咨询后, 尽量安排早的时间。用到肋软骨的名品鼻整形手术费用一般为1200-1500万韩币左右, 具体需要您咨询后才能确定。 手术费用包括您在恢复期间来医院复诊, 打针。 药需要您自己买, 医院会开处方, 大概人民币100元左右。
Booking of surgery appointment could only be done after consultation, would advise you to book an early time slot. Using of rib cart. For ‘ Luxury rhinoplasty’ surgical fees would be the range of 12million – 15million KRW. For more specific rate, could only be determined after consultation. Surgical fees includes hospital re-examination, injection. Medication has to be purchase by your own, hospital would provide you the medical prescribtion, around 100 RMB.

利用肋软骨的手术只有吴荣焕院长可以做。
Rib cart. Rhino will be done by Dr Oh Yong Hwan.

REPLY FROM VIP:
Here are the answers for your questions.
How could i make an appointment? Through email?

Yes, you can email me to book an appointment.
How many days later could I schedule the surgery/operation date?
You need to book at least 2 weeks before you come.

How much is rib cartilage rhinoplasty? The price range?
The surgical cost is always individual, so it may vary by patient’s condition, procedure, and material used. Rib cartilage rhinoplasty is US$11,000. I will note again this is just an estimated cost so it may change after consultation with Dr. in-person.

Does the rate given include 10% TAX?
No, the tax is not included, but we are going to deduct the tax for you.

Besides the operation, what does it include?
It only includes the surgery and the anesthesia.

Does it include any post-operation medication (eg: Any medication that prevents infection or reduce swelling?)
Medication is on your own. You need to buy the medication from the pharmacy with the prescriptions given by us.

Other post-surgery care, pickup service and accommodation will be providing for you as our service without any charge.
(Extract from a later email : You can stay in our office hotel for 1 week for free.)
Will the surgery be done by Dr. Lee or would there be other doctor who might be assign to me for this operation?
Dr. Lee will do the entire surgery.

REPLY BY REGEN:
- Yes, you can tell me the date and time you want by email then I will check the schedule for you.

-
We can check the doctor’s schedule during the consultation, usually in 1 week the surgery can be done.

- The cost will be about 10,000,000KRW. But I want to ask why do you want to use rib instead of silicon? Is this revision surgery?

- Yes, it’s included.

Besides the operation, what does it include? Does it include any post-operation medication (eg: Any medication that prevents infection or reduce swelling?)
- Everything is included except the medicine that you have to eat after when you leave the hospital. If it prevents infection we do a revision surgery by no fee in 1 year.

May I know which who might be assign to me for this operation?
- Our hospital has more than 30 surgeons and they are all specialized in part. The doctor specialized on nose will do the surgery.

Hahaha cool! I'm totally down! :biggrin:

Do you know when you're going?
EightBelow, J (another forumer), and I will be in korea around Sept. 13 through 24. J will stay later because her surgeries require more post op care...

Feel free to PM me about your schedule! :smile:

Hey KKim,

Im not sure of my schedule yet cause im actually still saving up for the surgeries. Have you already made up ur mind of where you going and which PS? I was thinking of using the 1st 2 days to go around for consultation and survey and hopefully start the procedure on the 3rd day. Probably staying for 2 weeks but then again depends on my budget.. =(
I was hoping that i can go early sept so i can have more time to heal before end of the year. And also, i know it's very diff if i dont speak korean there i'm afraid i'll not be able to make it alone..

my first zygoma reduction were done in thailand. and i only had a lateral arch reduction not a 3D reduction. i have a wide face ask as a high cheekbone which i didn't like. while the lateral arch reduction did improve my frontal profile but from an angle, you can still see my wide cheek, and it is still evident from the front as well. so the zygoma reduction i'm going to have is a 3D zygoma reduction where the body and lateral arch of your cheek are cut and push in so that it give you that nice angular curve that i desire. this is not a simple shaving of the zygoma body as some surgeon in china would do. you need to remember that the body of the zygoma is a very very thin. not knowning the density of your bone could lead to over reduction and causing a hole to develop in the front of your cheekbone. due fo my previous zygoma reduction, my bone density is especially thin so i would need to be very careful when it comes to zygoma reduction. i have decided to have my zygoma reduction done by dr park of ID. i have already consulted with him in june and a plan of action is already in place. i just need to drop by next month to have the surgery. no need for further consultation.

when it comes to swelling, its very individualistic. i would say give it atleast 6 months for both major and minor swelling to subside. you will love relatively normal after about 4 weeks or so. between the third to 6th months, everything should be back to normal. never judge your result within the first 6 months of your surgery. as in any cosmetic surgery, you would look ugly before before you look beautiful. just get plenty of exercise like walking to get the blood flowing and drink plenty of water to prevent water retention which might make your swelling look bloated.

hope this help.

Thanks for your reply Shane, I'm planning to go to ID as well. For nose and zygoma. Have they quoted you for your surgery yet? Can you kindlt share with me the price of surgeries you are doing? And where you gonna stay is there anywhere nearby that's cheap and decent?

Sorry I'm totally have no clue and nervous about all these.. Im hoping to go there early Sept...

Hi,

I m selling SGD51 and i will be Seoul in beginning of Aug, please let me early if you need it. When are you planning your surgery?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Instructions For Use: SinEcch contains 12 capsules and comes with a blister card on which the information about when to take each dose is printed. The dosage regimen is Arnica 1M for the first three doses and Arnica 12C for the next 9 doses. SinEcch should be taken 3 times daily for 4 days starting on the day of surgery. For best results, do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after taking this homeopathic remedy. Ingesting food 15 minutes before or after you take the pill will diminish the effectiveness of Arnica Montana.[/FONT]

I am leaving on 26 Aug. HOw many boxes do we need? After surgery, our mouth and throat would be painful and we are only allowed liquid diet. Do we open the capsule and stir the powder to our drinks?

Hi summerline, i just enquired these past 2 days only. I doubt so... Coz is they do include hostel stay, they would have mentioned to me in the email like what VIP's Chloe did.

6000USD was the rate I though too. L

REPLY from O&Young:
您想预约咨询, 可以通过邮件, 或qq(1420967839) 也可以直接打电话。821040654528
You may book the consultation appoint via email, QQ
(1420967839 or through telephony 821040654528.

手术时间要您来医院咨询后, 尽量安排早的时间。用到肋软骨的名品鼻整形手术费用一般为1200-1500万韩币左右, 具体需要您咨询后才能确定。 手术费用包括您在恢复期间来医院复诊, 打针。 药需要您自己买, 医院会开处方, 大概人民币100元左右。
Booking of surgery appointment could only be done after consultation, would advise you to book an early time slot. Using of rib cart. For ‘ Luxury rhinoplasty’ surgical fees would be the range of 12million – 15million KRW. For more specific rate, could only be determined after consultation. Surgical fees includes hospital re-examination, injection. Medication has to be purchase by your own, hospital would provide you the medical prescribtion, around 100 RMB.

利用肋软骨的手术只有吴荣焕院长可以做。
Rib cart. Rhino will be done by Dr Oh Yong Hwan.

REPLY FROM VIP:
Here are the answers for your questions.

Yes, you can email me to book an appointment.
You need to book at least 2 weeks before you come.

The surgical cost is always individual, so it may vary by patient’s condition, procedure, and material used. Rib cartilage rhinoplasty is US$11,000. I will note again this is just an estimated cost so it may change after consultation with Dr. in-person.

No, the tax is not included, but we are going to deduct the tax for you.

Besides the operation, what does it include?
It only includes the surgery and the anesthesia.

Does it include any post-operation medication (eg: Any medication that prevents infection or reduce swelling?)
Medication is on your own. You need to buy the medication from the pharmacy with the prescriptions given by us.

Other post-surgery care, pickup service and accommodation will be providing for you as our service without any charge.
(Extract from a later email : You can stay in our office hotel for 1 week for free.)
Will the surgery be done by Dr. Lee or would there be other doctor who might be assign to me for this operation?
Dr. Lee will do the entire surgery.

REPLY BY REGEN:
- Yes, you can tell me the date and time you want by email then I will check the schedule for you.

-
We can check the doctor’s schedule during the consultation, usually in 1 week the surgery can be done.

- The cost will be about 10,000,000KRW. But I want to ask why do you want to use rib instead of silicon? Is this revision surgery?

- Yes, it’s included.

Besides the operation, what does it include? Does it include any post-operation medication (eg: Any medication that prevents infection or reduce swelling?)
- Everything is included except the medicine that you have to eat after when you leave the hospital. If it prevents infection we do a revision surgery by no fee in 1 year.

May I know which who might be assign to me for this operation?
- Our hospital has more than 30 surgeons and they are all specialized in part. The doctor specialized on nose will do the surgery.

wow that's a lot more expensive than I thought..I also read some stories from the forumers who have done plastic surgery there and it wasn't that expensive..so what clinic do you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.