best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodluck!! Do you hire any translator there?
Rest early and hopefully you could update us back with your healing progress :smile:

I hired Nicole and she's beyond Amazing. Although i have only met and hung out with her today, we are already friends! Honestly i don't know what i would do without her.
I will update as soon as i can open my eyes to type on my ipad lol

I have attached my pics. not sure anyone interested. well, did not plan for the nose only planned for the face graft and filler but because the doctor suggested dermis fat instead of silicon due to thin skin and narrow nose bridge dermis fat is safe and alright.

I went in at about 12.45pm and came out about 3.45pm, super thirsty and they told me to sleep... but i wanted water... they said sleep 30mins first :blah: then 30mins later the cordinator came in with a cup of water....and explained to me about my meds...

I took subway there and subway back. 1 trip is about 30mins from where I live in Sinchon. Clinic is in Apgujeong - JW Plastic Surgery, Yumi is their english speaking Marketing Executive. Super nice, she took care of my sister and brought her to lunch. forgot to ask about when to remove stitches but will have to go back on Wednesday.

after which i went shopping with that face to buy juice, can't find pumpkin juice so i drunk kiwi, (bought strawberry, orange, tomato jiuice) and vitamin C dissolve tabs. after which, I drank milk with protein shake. now not hungry just super thirsty so drink water. :smile:

In case anyone is wondering: My hair is done by A-Mi of Hair Cortile. When I lived in Seoul, I went to her for my cut and colour, so yesterday I went back to her to wash and colour. Will be going back to her to do wax treatment and perm.

Edae station exit 2 after APM building about 100m, at the cross road right 2F

Hair Cortile
Address: Daehyun dong 56-47 2F
Tel: 82 2 363 0880
her rest day is Thurdays

Attachments

• pic 2a.jpg
    pic 2a.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 16,152
  • pic 3a.jpg
    pic 3a.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 17,054
Last edited:
I have attached my pics. not sure anyone interested. well, did not plan for the nose only planned for the face graft and filler but because the doctor suggested dermis fat instead of silicon due to thin skin and narrow nose bridge dermis fat is safe and alright.

I went in at about 12.45pm and came out about 3.45pm, super thirsty and they told me to sleep... but i wanted water... they said sleep 30mins first :blah: then 30mins later the cordinator came in with a cup of water....and explained to me about my meds...

I took subway there and subway back. 1 trip is about 30mins from where I live in Sinchon. Clinic is in Apgujeong - JW Plastic Surgery, Yumi is their english speaking Marketing Executive. Super nice, she took care of my sister and brought her to lunch. forgot to ask about when to remove stitches but will have to go back on Wednesday.

after which i went shopping with that face to buy juice, can't find pumpkin juice so i drunk kiwi, (bought strawberry, orange, tomato jiuice) and vitamin C dissolve tabs. after which, I drank milk with protein shake. now not hungry just super thirsty so drink water. :smile:

In case anyone is wondering: My hair is done by A-Mi of Hair Cortile. When I lived in Seoul, I went to her for my cut and colour, so yesterday I went back to her to wash and colour. Will be going back to her to do wax treatment and perm.

Edae station exit 2 after APM building about 100m, at the cross road right 2F

Hair Cortile
Address: Daehyun dong 56-47 2F
Tel: 82 2 363 0880
her rest day is Thurdays

hi, thanks for updating... hope u will love ur results! jy for the healing period!

Hi sassygirl777,

I'm actually going to Korea next month, and have been looking forward to it! But as it gets closer, I realized that since I am going alone, I'm going to be staying in a hotel alone and wandering the streets by myself! It actually scares me too =/

What surgery procedure are you planning to have done?
I'm planning to get a jaw contouring and rhinoplasty. What surgery are you planning to do and with which clinic? Best of luck & keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.