best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jewelry Is lousy! Doctors wasnt that skillful n not responsible! Their clinic like factory.

Hi Worries,
did you do your surgery at Jewelry ? I am contemplating Jewelry cos they can do big dolly eyes !

I know you did your eye revision at Eve but cannot recall you did your initial eye surgery at Jewelry. Hope you can enlighten me more on Jewelry.
Thank YOu !
:biggrin:

True...what was I thinking...LOL. Will you be joining us back in April cus? We'll be with auntie n and Zoe for a few drinks.

Oh, Wait might be in recovery mode in april as well. Dammit!

Hahaha sounds like so much fun!!! Unfortunately, I have no plans to go back to Korea after my trip in September.. At least not for a long while... Plane ticket's are super expensive foo!!! And besides, I'm not fun to drink with... I'm a total one-shot wonder.. Me+halfshot=rolling on the floor. No joke. I usually drink super watered down cocktails if not virgin... LOL. But it's okay, cause most people think I'm plastered when I'm 100% sober anyway. ha!

But I hope mother Nanxy and you have a blast! Nanxy sounds like she'd be great fun, and you give off the impression of an experienced drinker with high tolerance. LOL.

Ahhh I really want to go clubbing in Korea!!! I want to dance to house music!! and the electro scene is barely catching on in my home town... You guys should check out all the hottest clubs come April and let me know how it goes!!!

One drink and you're floored, lol, your partner must be loving the savings, let me buy you a couple of drinks at the next reunion! I'm a looney tune too without alcohol but with...... well, lets just say Iaan's in for a laugh, lets hope he doesn't pop any stitches! I've got a few others coming along in April so it will definitely be a huge blast! Friends and also silent readers that email me.

Last edited:
i know what you're saying and know you're disappointed, but take it from me that some time what you want may not be nessesary what you need. what you want may not look good or even possible for your situation. people always ask me why i had so many procedures done, and i always tell them is because i always get what i want when go under the knife, and that may not always be such a great thing. you say you wanted dolly looking eyes, but how do you know if such an eye will suit you. it may look great on other people, but it may not look good on you. thus far i have had 3 eye job, 2 V line, 2 chin job and soon i will have 2 Zygoma reduction and 3 rhino. all these are testament of my stubborness. i always thought what looks good on my favorite celeb will look just as good on me, but i was wrong. i always say that plastic surgery is a deleicate juggling act of what you want and what you need. you should always voice your opinion about what you wish to achieved, but you should open up to accepting of what the surgeon think look good on you, even if that mean super subtle changes.

Hi Shane, Im new to this forum but im planning to go over to korea for zygoma reduction probably in September. Was wondering if you can give me some advice which clinic and which doctor should i go. U had ur first zygoma reduction done at which clinic and are they any good? How long does it take for the swell to subside?

And beside zygoma, i hope to to nose wing reduction and fat grafting too.
Really hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Dear Hongkongphooey, do you mind to let me have a look of your B&A pictures as well pls? my email is [email protected].

Im thinking of going to korea for zygoma reduction and minor nose wing reduction...

As I still get quite a few emails requesting my photo, I think I'm brave enough to post them now.... here you go.

Attachments

• Before After x4 Photos.jpg
    Before After x4 Photos.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 8,665
Hey,
I'm looking for the same thing. Just refining my tip, maybe lengthening my nose a tiny bit... When I consulted VIP, they gave me the same consultation: I needed rib cartilage rhino and a paranasal augmentation. When I pressed that I didn't want an implant and that $9,500 was too expensive, they offered me $5,000 silicone rhinoplasty. which still isn't what I wanted.

When are you going to Korea? If you end up getting just your tip done, please let me know where/how it turns out!

I'm going in September so mine's a long way yet. I have been searching on Asian Nose Job 1, 2, and 3 threads and this thread for someone who's done only their tip, but so far no luck... Please keep us all updated! and good luck with all of your procedures!

Hi KKim, Im planning to go Korea in September as well. Maybe we can meet up. And my purpose is to go for zygoma reduction and maybe tip plasty and nose wing reduction. Consrdering fat grafting to farehead as well.

Let me know!:smile:

:smile: Wow thanks for the quick reply HKphooey!! You look great!!! I love how they did your nose its so nice!! So you went to regen? Which doctor?? OMG you are like the HK megan fix now!

Hongkongphooey, Wow! I haven't seen anyone who posted B&A here with such wonderful outcome. You look really pretty and natural. If you didn't tell, I wouldn't know you had anything done. You are a natural beauty now.

Correct me if I'm not following well. So you would be choosing ID but is there a Dr Kim at ID too (cos a lot of Koreans go by Kim, Park, Oh and Lee)?

I am nailing on a couple of clinics based on the references made here and from key members here - ID, BK n maybe... Banobagi

My primary double eyelid were done almost 10 years ago but its asymetrical now prolly due to aging. I now get an idea what is 3D and looking forward to "refresh" my eyes with the improved techniques offered by the skilled Korean surgeons.

Anyway, are the clinics able to simulate my desired look during a face-to-face consultation on the spot? Do they charge?

Cheers?

here is the thing, basically i ma plan for zygoma reduction at ID and nose revision at BK. i;m just saying that the only issue i had with this arrangement is going under G.A twice as oppose to just one time. i personally prefer dr shin to do my nose and dr park to do my zygoma. but i wouldn't mind doing my nose at ID under dr kim (yes there is a dr kim or gim as well there) i spoken to him the last time i was there and saw some of his work while i was recovering from my two jaw back in april. i was considering ID for my nose since april. but since i haven't spoken to dr kim of ID at the time, i wasn't sure if i would be comfortable to have my nose done anywhere else or by anyone other than dr shin. only when i have spoken to him in june personally that i felt i wouldn't mind having my revision nose done at ID. the fact that now i am refering back to dr shin is because ID only does silicone implant and i kinda leaning toward dermis which dr shin does very well. however, there might be an issue with having my nose done by dr shin since i just had 2 jaws surgery back in april, dr shin felt i should wait at least a year before doing my nose and after spoken with dr park of ID, he said as long it has been more than 3 months since i had the 2 jaws, he see no reason why i couldn't have my revision rhino. so if this coming august dr shin wouldn't do my nose, then i will go with ID for both my zygoma and nose. right now its difficult to say for sure if i am going for a silicone implant of a dermis. if dermis, dr shin. if silicone implant, then ID so i can have my zygoma done at the same time without under going G.A twice.

simulation are usually done for you free of charge, but some clinic might be too lazy to do for you since it take's time to create a simulation. if you want one, insist that you're only consider having the surgery with them if they provide simulation for you. i do my own simulation so this is never an issue for me.

Haha, nah I'm just me...That was her, she was actually 27 at the time. I was shocked when she told me. She did look very young like a teenager and had braces which even made her looked even younger.

After my 2 jaw I plan on going back to Seoul in April for a rhinoplasty. Contemplating what material to go with. ID said they would have to re-fracture my nose to align it straight with my grill. Before anything.

Need to find something durable that will last for a life time. Need a nose that would handle a punch with out collapsing. I was thinking of pre-maxilla/paranasal implant to add to projection.

What are your thoughts?

oh. i know who you're talking about. yeah the the cutie i most adore while i was there. we develop quite a rapport when i was there. and every time i went back to see her, she would get all excited and gave me hug. unfortunately i never gotten her name nor have i gotten her number. its been over a year since i last went back to see her. i wonder if she would still recogonize me if i drop by there again :smile:

the braking of the nose is known as a nasal osteotomy. i'll be having that my self in august. although the reason for breaking your nose would be to realign the profile of my nose. mine would be to narrow it and project it forward a bit. i tend to suffer from a bit of mid face concaveness and having a nasal osteotomy would really improve my overall appearance.

within a punch? you get into a fight often? hehe. i think you would need to talk to Kain about your maxillary implant since he had it done using excess bone. mine was simply an implant which didn't help to improve my profile at all. so i had it removed during my 2 jaws surgery. i kept it as a momento along with my chin implant which i also had it removed at the same time during 2 jaws.

Haha, nah I'm just me...That was her, she was actually 27 at the time. I was shocked when she told me. She did look very young like a teenager and had braces which even made her looked even younger.

After my 2 jaw I plan on going back to Seoul in April for a rhinoplasty. Contemplating what material to go with. ID said they would have to re-fracture my nose to align it straight with my grill. Before anything.

Need to find something durable that will last for a life time. Need a nose that would handle a punch with out collapsing. I was thinking of pre-maxilla/paranasal implant to add to projection.

What are your thoughts?

btw, i also might be considering the same surgery if nessesasary. but according to kain, only VIP does it. not sure if i would be comfortable having another clinic other than BK and ID cutting me up :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.