Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

While waiting for my cousin outside the dressing room:
IMG01136-20120512-1302-1.jpg

The small Antigona in cream...I actually don't think it's that small (I'm about 5.10") and it doesn't look tiny with my frame

083x.jpg

Hi there Londonfan!
I'm not sure if this question has been asked before (please bare with me if it has), but I'm just wondering if the length of the straps of the small Antigona could be adjusted?
It looks a bit too short to me and I prefer bags that can cover my lower part... haha!:roflmfao:
I'm so very in love with a small tricolor Antigona right now, but since I've never been into a Givenchy boutique yet, I'm not sure if it's THE bag I've dreamt of...:P
Can anyone please help? xxxxx

here's my new pandora in the croc embossed print! SO HAPPY to have gotten it!!! i love the print so much, i think it really makes such a difference. like the normal leather ones have such a different feel from the pepe leather ones which are so different from this one. i'm also lusting after the nightingale in the same print as well as the clutch! sorry about the awkward picture, there wasn't a mirror nearby!

IMG_0784EEE.jpg

Hi there Londonfan!
I'm not sure if this question has been asked before (please bare with me if it has), but I'm just wondering if the length of the straps of the small Antigona could be adjusted?
It looks a bit too short to me and I prefer bags that can cover my lower part... haha!:roflmfao:
I'm so very in love with a small tricolor Antigona right now, but since I've never been into a Givenchy boutique yet, I'm not sure if it's THE bag I've dreamt of...:P
Can anyone please help? xxxxx
I recently purchased a tricolor antigona small. Were you planning to use the straps more often than carrying it on the arm? It definitely won't be long enough to cover your bottom half... =) I am 5'2 5'3 long torso and it comes to about my waist. but the medium is not that bigger than the small... 2-3 inches in length and the strap length will be relative to the bag's size so it will never be any longer by getting a bigger size. I got a small bc proportionately it fits my body frame better than the larger size.

here's my new pandora in the croc embossed print! SO HAPPY to have gotten it!!! i love the print so much, i think it really makes such a difference. like the normal leather ones have such a different feel from the pepe leather ones which are so different from this one. i'm also lusting after the nightingale in the same print as well as the clutch! sorry about the awkward picture, there wasn't a mirror nearby!

IMG_0784EEE.jpg

LOVE!!!! Omg-it's beautiful, I haven't seen the pandora in this print before; may I ask where you found it? Is it black or gray?

IMG_0784EEE.jpg

Thats so gorgeous! I've been eyeing on this bag online! How does the leather feel and do you know what the leather is? From photos it kind of looks like suede but I wanted to make sure. Thanks!