Which Alma would u pick?

Which Alma would u pick?

• Alma Mono

• Alma Vernis

• Alma Damier Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was asking this question myself sometime ago, it was a toss-up between Vernis Amarante and Damier Ebene. After going to the store, I ended up liking Black Epi Alma the best since its so classy and timeless.

Another vote for Vernis!

Thank you More bags & xiangxiang0731 for the vernis votes.:biggrin:

I was asking this question myself sometime ago, it was a toss-up between Vernis Amarante and Damier Ebene. After going to the store, I ended up liking Black Epi Alma the best since its so classy and timeless.
TQ smileglu! Wow, a total different line ya. Meaning having to say that, i should hv dropped by LV boutique to try and pose with it IRL to see which one suits me the best ya!

if this is your first alma, vote for vernis!!!
Yea princesspipi, this is my 1st alma. That's y so headache to choose one! :P

I am in a similar situation, wanting my first alma MM, its between Vernis amarante, Vernis Pomme, Black Epi and FIgue Epi... so i guess i will just see which one i love the most when i go to buy it. I suggest you pick the one u fall in love with. :smile:

I have same trouble too. But mine is between Alma Vernis and Alma Epi...... btw, i have a question, is there anybody can answer me? I really wanna have a alma vernis givre ,or bleu infini, but the bontique here(Frankfurt) told me they dont have these two colours any more? Do they really stop producing these colours? Oh i just wanna a givre......

I voted Vernis coz I have one my self in PM, rouge fauviste. The color is not too dark to there are no finger prints when I carry it but not light enough to get color transfer. I practically carry it everyday and to be honest it goes with everything I have in my closet!