• Alma Mono

• Alma Vernis

• Alma Damier Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.
First: Alma Amarante, it is very pretty
Second: Epi Alma if you want you want to use it as an everyday bag
Third: Mono
Last: Ebene

I love the vernis but epi is nice for daily wear.

vernis no questions asked!!

:ty:nrr_md, Speedybag1 & L.Vuitton.Freak. I'm not an Epi person. Agreed Epi is very durable, anti stratch, finger print free.... LOL :P Am having a speedy DE B, love the Alma DE at 1st, after reading threads from Alma Mono owners, kinda agreed with them of its timeless classic style and she blends well in any occasion and attire! Whereas, Vernis is so so classy and eye catching having her around! I'm so so :confused1: now.. How i wish i can have all of them.

Actually I have all 3, but I use Damier Ebene the most.
It's a great all year round bag, very durable and goes with most outfits :smile:

The vachetta bottom of the Monogram is very sensitive to watermarks and dirt, and I hate the visible and sticky looking fingerprints all over my dark Vernis, so I get frustrated when I need to polish it with the cloth all the time.

I know EVERYONE loves vernis, and epi isn't in the poll, but...

Epi rainbow colours are so incredible it's hard to focus on anything else when they're around. Whether a subtle dark blue/teal or a stunning yellow/orange, they are all simply beautiful. I think the understated texture of the epi leather let's them pop even more. I really love them. And they are so versatile. I've worn mine with cutoffs and a tank, as well as a fancy dress. Anything goes!

And of course epi is durable as well. Truly.

For some reason, I feel like epi will stay with you longer, no matter the color. Vernis seems more trend sensitive to me, but I am admittedly not a vernis girl. I mean, I love patent leather, but I feel like vernis is so outspoken that it's not as good for daily use. I guess it depends what you wear though.

Vernis is just stunning!

hands down - Alma Vernis.

Vernis Alma!:heart:

:ty: all for vernis votes!

clasic monogram

Monogram Alma, Classic :smile:

:woot: Mono Alma... TQ for the votes!

Actually I have all 3, but I use Damier Ebene the most.
It's a great all year round bag, very durable and goes with most outfits :smile:

The vachetta bottom of the Monogram is very sensitive to watermarks and dirt, and I hate the visible and sticky looking fingerprints all over my dark Vernis, so I get frustrated when I need to polish it with the cloth all the time.

Wow.. u hv all 3! So jealous.... R u intend to add Epi into your Alma's collection? :graucho: Yea, that's the only con i can see on the Mono & Vernis. Anyway, TQ for sharing Chaneller.

TQ abbie001 for the suggestion!

Defnitely Vernis! Nothing against the canvas Almas but Vernis leather just accentuates the elegance of the bag while adding a pop of color to any outfit

I know EVERYONE loves vernis, and epi isn't in the poll, but...

Epi rainbow colours are so incredible it's hard to focus on anything else when they're around. Whether a subtle dark blue/teal or a stunning yellow/orange, they are all simply beautiful. I think the understated texture of the epi leather let's them pop even more. I really love them. And they are so versatile. I've worn mine with cutoffs and a tank, as well as a fancy dress. Anything goes!

And of course epi is durable as well. Truly.

For some reason, I feel like epi will stay with you longer, no matter the color. Vernis seems more trend sensitive to me, but I am admittedly not a vernis girl. I mean, I love patent leather, but I feel like vernis is so outspoken that it's not as good for daily use. I guess it depends what you wear though.

Hi emilykj & jessicalistic, TQ for the sharing & dropping by my thread. :smile: Now that i know how durable and versatile Epi leather is. Will consider Epi now. LOL :biggrin: TQ once again.

Wow.. u hv all 3! So jealous.... R u intend to add Epi into your Alma's collection? :graucho:

Yes I will get an Epi Alma too, haven't decided which colour yet, but the new orange, yellow and turquoise Epi all look very cool. ;) These might become limited edition colours at some point, so I guess I better hurry then.

There's 4 Almas in my LV collection, since I also have the black Multicolore Alma, the 1st edition, bought it in 2006. It's my favourite Alma, love the metallic studs on it, the bag totally rocks! :rochard: