Scarves ........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

These are gorgeous! Happy to be twins on the Bengal and it is so good to see photos of the turquoise Maharaja.

YAY for twins! :ty: frit! i love the Maharaja too :heart:

Wow jeshika, I can see why these had to come home with you. So so beautiful!! Enjoy!

:ty: yummum! yes, as soon as i saw these babies, i was done for. :catlick:

Beautiful choices, Jeshika!

:ty: PG!

:woohoo:Oooh...Jeshika, you have me in suspense! Your scarves are the very one's I've been eyeing online, so I agree with the others who say, "Good Kitty!" Thanks so much for sharing your photos. Cannot wait to see more. Trying to make the decision between your two PdM cw's and looking forward to seeing (make that: anxiously awaiting) better photos here than at h.com (why do they make shopping so torturous?!)

:ty: plu! i also saw it in hot pink, red, white and orange... these 2 were my favs cos the jewels were really striking. the pink i really liked, but the jewels were brownish... still thinking about the red though :graucho: i'm sorry you are having a hard time... the pictures on H.com are terrible. and now they dont have the tied scarves... WORSE! good luck picking though! you can't go wrong :catlick:

Beautiful, jeshika! So did you pick all 3, or were there some tough choices?

:ty: sophie!

oh sophie, it was tough! we had 10 scarves out... i wanted to take them all home but i decided to wait to see which other colors the labo would come in and i wanted to see the le coup before i bought all the other colorways of PdM. :biggrin:

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but does anyone have more information about the Cavalcadour CS GM colorways that are expected? :wondering And I'd love to hear if the photo of the coral colorway that's currently on hermes.com EU, is a good depiction of the colors. Thanks to everyone for posting information and photos, so very helpful!

EdM, I tried the ?/rose/corail colorway on. To me, corail looks a lot like rose jaipur in clemence. It's a gorgeous shade. I was just not a fan of all the white spaces when tying it on.

I've seen 4 colourways at my store: the off white, a dark green border and a blue border (I think).

Five colourways of the Le Laboratoire du Temps GMs are
- marron nocturne/vert/rouge H
- caban/turwuoise/bleu dur
- rouge/bleu/absinthe
- orange/vert/camel
- gris/orange/bouton dor

Last edited:
Congrats everyone on their new aquisitions! And thanks for the photos!
I'd like to share photos of my Tigre du Bengale in cw 01. The tiger's eyes are stunning turquise! I'm working out how to fold it so they show. :smile: I like this design and this cw is very diverse, many subtle and natural colors used, for instancde, the shadows in the backgroun are actually lavender. :smile: I saw cw 10 too, much orange in it, didn't look too closely as I'm not much into this color.
Kilim, C'est la Fete, Mecanique du Temps and Astrologie Nouvelleare still to check out. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC_3378.jpg
    DSC_3378.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 1,423
  • DSC_3380.JPG
    DSC_3380.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,307
Last edited:
I'd like to share photos of my Tigre du Bengale in cw 01. The tiger's eyes are stunning turquise! I'm working out how to fold it so they show. :smile: I like this design and this cw is very diverse, many subtle and natural colors used, for instancde, the shadows in the backgroun are actually lavender. :smile: I saw cw 10 too, much orange in it, didn't look too closely as I'm not much into this color.
Kilim, C'est la Fete, Mecanique du Temps and Astrologie Nouvelleare still to check out. :smile:

Stunning! Thanks for the draping idea!

I haven't liked their tiger prints in the past - they kind of reminded me of those 'black velvet' paintings - but this one is so gorgeous I might have to make an exception!

pierina2 - just fyi, if you go on the japanese hermes.com website, there is a photo of the blue/purple cw of circuit 24 faubourg cashmere!

Thanks for the tip, Hillbilly! I might have found it, is it colorway 05? I cannot read the text so I was just clicking on everything until I found the shawls. :smile: Looks promising though.

plumtree, eagle1002us, Mindi B, Florasun thank you! That’s great to be able to share my excitement with fellow H scarves lovers!
I am surprised as well- I thought Monsieur Dallet is now deceased- maybe he left a legacy of undisclosed designs that Hermes is mining. For some reason I thought Tigre was by the artist who did Cosmologie.... I guess I am wrong.
I’m a big Robert Dallet fan and, though he passed away in 2006, I suppose H bought some of his designs before his death (or maybe from his ancestors?), so I hope to see his other works in future too. He produced so many beautiful wildlife paintings (especially felines) and, I'm sure, some scarves designs too!

Hi, sophieg. I posted a pic of it a few pages back, but here are a couple of modeling shots. I love this one so much that I've already worn it twice since purchasing it last weekend. :smile:

7464075186_e51783536d_z.jpg

7464075082_fb5430846c_z.jpg

This is by far my favorite scarf of the new season. I can see buying it in 2-3 CWs.
Thanks for the modeling pics, they are great :smile:

highlighting said:

Very nice!

EdM, I tried the ?/rose/corail colorway on. To me, corail looks a lot like rose jaipur in clemence. It's a gorgeous shade. I was just not a fan of all the white spaces when tying it on.

I've seen 4 colourways at my store: the off white, a dark green border and a blue border (I think).

Five colourways of the Le Laboratoire du Temps GMs are
- marron nocturne/vert/rouge H
- caban/turwuoise/bleu dur
- rouge/bleu/absinthe
- orange/vert/camel
- gris/orange/bouton dor

bags to die for - Thanks so much for the info regarding the Cavalcadour CS GM colorways. The corail sounds promising, but the online photo shows a prominent bit of cool grey with the other warm colors, which is pushing me towards nay versus yea.

So far, I've seen just two colorways online, a coral (currently on hermes.com EU), and a green (loden/noir/arnica that HeidiMom posted). And it sounds like there are possibly two more (a blue, and ?). If anyone else has additional details, or has seen any of the colorways in person, I'd love to hear your impressions. Thanks so much!

OMG! I die. This is such a luscious photo! Thanks, yodaling!

You are welcome. The other scarf that was available was the tigre de Bengale in orange/red colorway. Forgot to take a knotted picture to show. Was so intrigued by seeing the orange colorway because the tiger looks so real when I tried it on then neck. Anyone knows how many colorways this is going to come? 13?? I have only seen 4 on the website currently.