Hollywood Exes vh1

this is exactly what i toldl my DH: he's broke, blew all his baseball money (didn't he admit to a cocaine habit?), baseball won't have anything to do with him because of his book where he named many names on steroid abuse, including his own (didn't he have some domestic abuse charges filed by Jessica, i seemed to think he beat her up...and latter blamed it on 'roid rage.) and wasn't he on the MTV show where everyone lives together in one house? if i remember correctly he's not too bright either.

if she agrees to him moving in with her she's crazy! but this is the same woman who had some procedure done to her va-jay-jay on film with her friend looking on ... that was strange!

Andrea, Jessica and Nicole were on Wendy yesterday....Jose kept of book of ALL of the women he slept/cheated with while with Jessica...she had the nerve to say, that's been years ago, he and her are now buddies. I was like WTH! I don't think so.

i like Mayte too ... i hope she finds happiness.

Andrea is cute and funny, i like her too.

on the fence about Nicole (except for the fact that she's stunningly beautiful and Eddie Murphy is a idiot).

but Sheree ... hhhhmmm, she's been divorced from Will for 17 years after only a three year marriage. and she's remarried. yet she's still holding on to that "i'm the ex-wife of a movie star" crap? she needs to let that one go. and she's a little too uptight for this crowd of women.

Jessica - she's just a fool, the more she's on the show the more i think she's just a stupid fool.

Jessica - she's just a fool, the more she's on the show the more i think she's just a stupid fool.
Yes I agree.

I like the other gals. I think Eddie Murphy's ex is a stunning gal,
Its weird for them to say they don't want to be in their husbands shadow, yet the concept of the show is being married even if it was years ago to someone who was higher profile than them.

Was sheree married to Will before he became "will smith, the megastar"?

Fresh Prince started in 1990 (same year he declared bankruptcy and IRS took all his stuff). They married in 1992

I am sure her alimony was not as large as it could have been if she stuck it out.

Bad Boys was 1995
Independence Day 1996
Men in Black 1997

I heard on the radio today, a snipped of an old, unreleased track from Will Smith. That track appeard to be talking about the ex wife and her preacher boyfriend/husband...

Eddie Murphy's ex wife is probably one of the most gorgeous women I've seen.
She doesn't behave so thou...She is humble but too humble.... Don't know how to explain it. Like she does not believe thats she's stunning.

Prince's ex wife is sooooooo pretty and sweet. She's really a flower. I wish her to find a nice man to make her happy.

I think she was his longtime girlfriend before he made it big- like high school sweethearts. Plus she and he have a son together, his oldest boy.

i think she said they met at a casting call for the show.

it just seems that she's been divorced from him a lot longer than she was ever with him. yes, they have a child together and that binds them but since she's been remarried quite a while don't you think she'd let the whole "i'm his ex-wife thing go?"

i think she said they met at a casting call for the show.

it just seems that she's been divorced from him a lot longer than she was ever with him. yes, they have a child together and that binds them but since she's been remarried quite a while don't you think she'd let the whole "i'm his ex-wife thing go?"

Jada Pinkett was the one who met him on the set of the Fresh Prince, I think.