Over Stuffer's Anonymous......

Are you a

• OVER STUFFER ~ everything & the kitchen sink!

• Light Packer ~ just the essentials!

Results are only viewable after voting.
My bag always seems to be really heavy. I too organize everything into Coach accessories so I can switch between bags easily. But I think most of the stuff I carry are things I can't part with and do end up needing on occasion. I like to carry bigger bags and if they don't have a lot of stuff in them what's the point right?!

You know when you go to those parties and the Game "Who has What on them" Well I usually win one or two of the odd things noone else carries. LOL, yes I am an X Girl Scout. Baglady like what you did in condensing your bag, I will take a look see at mine, but I feel the hoarding may continue.

Yup....another one to convince me to reconsider my down sizing of items I carry.....as I type, I'm putting back my pill case, polysporin, full assault of make up, hair ties and lipbalm.....brush......oh dear.....:lol:

BAHAHA!! I have the full assault, too LOL... my tshirt MIGHT have a starbucks stain on it and my sharpie maybe leaked through my scrubs pocket, but I have 3 kinds of eyeliner and a rainbow of lipgloss to ensure at least if I'm a mess...that I'm a HOT mess!

I actually pulled out aloe vera the other day for a friend of mine who apparently fell asleep at the pool...she was like WTH you have aloe vera in your purse? Well DUH doesn't everyone???

Shoebaglady said:
:roflmfao: I love this ~ makes me want to re-pack my bag!!!!

me too........ I'm glad you got it to work for you! :cool:

I'm a stay at home mom so I can't justify carrying more than one bag.....but it sure is tempting! ;)

My handbags are beautifully organized as well. Everything has it's own little pouch!!
I used to lug around my Playbook and iTouch....but they add so much weight! :smile:

Thanks.. I'm lovin Maggie now:smile:

posted from my iPhone!!!

My bag always seems to be really heavy. I too organize everything into Coach accessories so I can switch between bags easily. But I think most of the stuff I carry are things I can't part with and do end up needing on occasion. I like to carry bigger bags and if they don't have a lot of stuff in them what's the point right?!

When I read this, for some reason I thought, "Sing it, Sister!!!" :graucho: I think I may do the same thing ~ if there is space, I must fill it!

Welcome back to the "prepared for anything" club!!!!!:smile:

I prefer "prepared for anything" club over the "hoard everything" club :roflmfao:

You know when you go to those parties and the Game "Who has What on them" Well I usually win one or two of the odd things noone else carries. LOL, yes I am an X Girl Scout. Baglady like what you did in condensing your bag, I will take a look see at mine, but I feel the hoarding may continue.

So very true! I think I won something at a baby shower once. I was so proud of myself but now I think I need to put everything back.....the hoarding, in my case, goes on......:cool:

BAHAHA!! I have the full assault, too LOL... my tshirt MIGHT have a starbucks stain on it and my sharpie maybe leaked through my scrubs pocket, but I have 3 kinds of eyeliner and a rainbow of lipgloss to ensure at least if I'm a mess...that I'm a HOT mess!

I actually pulled out aloe vera the other day for a friend of mine who apparently fell asleep at the pool...she was like WTH you have aloe vera in your purse? Well DUH doesn't everyone???

This made me laugh :roflmfao: I carry random things as well like antibacterial hand wipes and those toothpick things combined with floss. I also carry a make up bag containing enough make up for 2 or 3 different looks. I have more lipgloss/lipstick than I care to admit to.....and I'm a SAHM !!!!!!!:graucho:

I'm a minimalist.

What do you carry? How do you do it? Please share your secret!!!! :cool:

Thanks.. I'm lovin Maggie now:smile:

posted from my iPhone!!!

okay, this begs the question.....what'd you get rid of???? Maggie does suit you very well. :cool:

Totally agree :smile:

Really interesting to see how much everyone likes to keep in their bags!! I think I'm one of the few "lighter bag" girls here... For work I'll carry notebook/laptop and shoes and maybe some lunch, but otherwise I just bring wallet, phone, keys, a small makeup bag (compact + liner + 2-3 lippies), and maybe a pack of tissues and some pens.

My question -- do most of the "heavy bag" posters drive a lot? I'm just wondering cuz I live in NYC and so my non-work time involves a lot of walking... And I feel like its too much work for me to tote around a heavy bag when I'm out for hours at a time and cant put it down! (or maybe y'all are just much stronger than me? :smile: )

My question -- do most of the "heavy bag" posters drive a lot? I'm just wondering cuz I live in NYC and so my non-work time involves a lot of walking... And I feel like its too much work for me to tote around a heavy bag when I'm out for hours at a time and cant put it down! (or maybe y'all are just much stronger than me? :smile: )

Funny you should say that. I live in FL, but I'm from London, UK. Last summer I went home and took my medium woven Zoe, thinking a 'smaller' bag would be great for travel, and still look fabulous. The first full day I spent using public transport, walking around town, and just being out and about made me realize how heavy that thing is. The worst thing was that I had 'scaled' down for my trip, and it still weighed a ton!

In answer to the question, my bag weighs a ton - always has, always will.

I recently downsized what I carry because the weight was really getting to me and I realized that for most outings, I didn't need half of what I carried! BUT, one thing I can't seem to do without is a bottle of water, and that seems to double the weight of my bag by itself! Anyone else have this, um, issue?

Great thread, I usually end up doing a weekly clean out and thin down, it just seems to pile up during the week on me, today I found 4 chapsticks in my purse, crazy! I just need one, and I never really use them except in the winter time.

I will say TPF has taught me to organize better, like using cosmetics bags, and small wristlets to put things in, makes it easier to "flip" my contents into another purse easy too!

This is totally me! I carry a lot but have thinned out my non essential items and started using makeup bags too and it does make it so much easier to switch bags.