Any intel on vuitton+yayoi kusama collection?

Notice in that picture of the purse that it is signed and dated with her name and the year 2006..... So that's definitely and old photo and representation.....also green dots!!!! Want green dots! Seems hard to find some good green LV!
very observant of you!!:graucho: i looked at that picture at least 30 times and didn't notice the date!!!!

Thank u for the info. I think u mean "subtle"? Great to know there is a speedy.

Ok. Just got off the phone with my SA. She stated that the collection will be out in July and will continue until Dec. 31st, after Dec 31st, if there are any left, they all will be sent back to France.

My SA also told me that there will be a variety of pieces, they are still working on it now so thats why the SAs do not know what style is available until its out, its not meant to be secretive or anything like that, its just they are still working on the design.

I also told my SA that I dont like loud pokadot pieces and I really hope it will not be crazy bc I dont need people (who doesnt understand art) to stare at me like a lunatic, spend over one K for an UGLY pokadot purse (sorry if I offended anyone but a bunch of loud dots on LV that looks like a 2nd grader drew on it (if that is what Kusame will produced) isnt really how I want to spend my hard earn money nor want to wear out in public), that will be a big insult. Per my SA, there will be suttle (sp?) and loud pieces, so no need to worry.

So, here is the latest scoop, ladies, save your money. There are loud and suttle pieces, that means it will fit our preferences, whether we love loud pokadots or prefer the sutle ones, or if the loud pieces looks nice, who knows, I might change my mind and get one. I guess, we just have to wait and see, then decide.

And she told me there is no waiting list bc she doesnt have a list of what will be produced, but I insisted that she take my name down for a suttle speedy, if one was to be produced.

I am so excited bc I havent bought a LE speedy for a few years and I love bright colors...looks like I will be taking on extra shifts at work to finance the SUTTLE Kusama collection

I can confirm the colors: red, yellow, white. And they are already starting to post the items into the system!!
So far for sure, there will be :
- a Neverfull bag,
- an Insolite wallet,
- a stole / pareo,
- sunglasses.
I'm sure there is going to be more than that.

Isn't that exciting?!?

I can confirm the colors: red, yellow, white. And they are already starting to post the items into the system!!
- a Neverfull bag,
- an Insolite wallet,
- a stole / pareo,
- sunglasses.

Isn't that exciting?!?

Sunglasses?!?!

- a Neverfull bag,
- an Insolite wallet,
- a stole / pareo,
- sunglasses.

Isn't that exciting?!?
any word of a speedy?

- a Neverfull bag,
- an Insolite wallet,
- a stole / pareo,
- sunglasses.

Isn't that exciting?!?

thanks for the intel!!!!! sounds very exciting....even if things end up not to my liking im eagerly awaiting these releases! I love collab's as they push buttons both yay and nay and that is refreshing to me!

I just came back from my local LV store, and my SA confirm that there will be an insolite wallet with some sort of pumpkin print. A neverfull MM with tentacles made with dots, and a pochette, but not sure about the print. And no Speedy for sure. I'm thinking of the pochette. I can't imagine me carry a neverfull with tentacles....eww.

bkwok0913 said:
I just came back from my local LV store, and my SA confirm that there will be an insolite wallet with some sort of pumpkin print. A neverfull MM with tentacles made with dots, and a pochette, but not sure about the print. And no Speedy for sure. I'm thinking of the pochette. I can't imagine me carry a neverfull with tentacles....eww.

Good grief. What would a speedy look like if they did produce one? My excitement has been deflated. Maybe the line will pleasantly surprise in the end.