Any intel on vuitton+yayoi kusama collection?

I heard it will be a 2 phase release ... one in July/August and the second release in the fall, closer to the holidays. The more limited items will be released in the fall. It was described as a combination of the 'painting' of the graffiti lines and the perforated collection. Should be interesting!!

I just came back from my local LV store, and my SA confirm that there will be an insolite wallet with some sort of pumpkin print. A neverfull MM with tentacles made with dots, and a pochette, but not sure about the print. And no Speedy for sure. I'm thinking of the pochette. I can't imagine me carry a neverfull with tentacles....eww.

Pumpkins?

*cough*

Pumpkins?!?!

OMG, that's right up my alley -- my birthday is Halloween. Guess I know what I'm getting! :biggrin:

I have heard that they are keeping this collection under tight wraps. Stores have NO pics to share and haven't seen anything either

ITA...this was confirmed by my SM. She did confirm that there will be 2 releases...one in July and one in Fall. July will be mostly patent and Fall will be mono. Between the 2 offerings....there will be a wide range of items cover most if not all categories.

She also confirmed pumpkins for fall.