Dimensions of Celine Styles

Has anybody successfully put an iPad in the medium Celine classic box bag? Also does anybody have the dimensions of the medium Trapeze bag and know whether it fits an iPad or 11" Macbook Air? Thanks!

Here are some comparison pics between a Celine Tri colour mini in grey/ivory/burgandy and a fluoro pink Micro.
Here are some comparison pics between a Celine Tri colour mini in grey/ivory/burgandy and a fluoro pink Micro.
Hi!;) I just wanted to see if you love the micro size?! I have 2 of the mini luggages but looking to buy a micro but have never seen one IRL?! Do you have mod pics to show size comparisons?! Thank you!!:ty:

Hi!;) I just wanted to see if you love the micro size?! I have 2 of the mini luggages but looking to buy a micro but have never seen one IRL?! Do you have mod pics to show size comparisons?! Thank you!!:ty:

Sure, here are some quick modelling pics for you. The Pink is the micro size and the Green and Tri colour is the Mini size. Normally I would opt for the mini size for my height but the Pink was such a bright a pop of colour that I had to hunt down the micro size. I'm so glad I did as I have been using this bag non stop! FYI I am 5'6" without heels. HTH:smile:

Attachments

• DSCF6343.JPG
    DSCF6343.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 6,093
  • DSCF6344.JPG
    DSCF6344.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 6,211
  • DSCF6345.JPG
    DSCF6345.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 6,068
  • DSCF6346.JPG
    DSCF6346.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 5,971
Sure, here are some quick modelling pics for you. The Pink is the micro size and the Green and Tri colour is the Mini size. Normally I would opt for the mini size for my height but the Pink was such a bright a pop of colour that I had to hunt down the micro size. I'm so glad I did as I have been using this bag non stop! FYI I am 5'6" without heels. HTH:smile:
Omg :urock: Wow Wow I love your bags!!! That helps soo much to see the sizes..I'm about the same height and build! So again, thank you!! I've got the mini Souris but think I'm gonna exchange for the micro..so I can use for going to din! And not to lug all my boys toys and diapers lol!!
Thanks again!! :hugs:

Omg :urock: Wow Wow I love your bags!!! That helps soo much to see the sizes..I'm about the same height and build! So again, thank you!! I've got the mini Souris but think I'm gonna exchange for the micro..so I can use for going to din! And not to lug all my boys toys and diapers lol!!
Thanks again!! :hugs:

Your welcome! The micro would be perfect for day to night, I can fit all my everday stuff in there easily and I don't feel like I'm lugging a big weight around if you KWIM. I love the Souris colour, do post pics when you can :smile:

Hi all,

I have been wondering what is the differences between mini and micro other than the size?

I found that micro is really to find, wherever in bonz or ebay mostly the listing items are mini than micro.

thx.

Syma said:

Hey! Thank you for doing these wonderful modeling and size comparison pics...so helpful. Actually, there's not an enormous difference but one is more NS, right?

Love your luggage collection! Do you any more ?

I bought my mini luggage last weekend. But yesterday I found the leather of two ears(i mean two sides) are a little bit different. The left side is same with the bag while the right side is more soft. And the back of zip has a word start with "L". I am confusing whether is a real one or a fake. Who can identify for me?Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 5,667
  • 2.png
    2.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 5,688
  • 3.png
    3.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 5,630
  • 4.png
    4.png