Dimensions of Celine Styles

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
wow the cobalt is gorgeous! are all 3 yours?? can you fit a macbook air 13 in the mini?
i wish! only camel micro is mine, the other 2 are my sil's and mil's... ummm, i think its possible. i have an ipad and 10" air, both fit w/ extra space left. :smile:

pepper12

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
i wish! only camel micro is mine, the other 2 are my sil's and mil's... ummm, i think its possible. i have an ipad and 10" air, both fit w/ extra space left. :smile:
I've seen pictures here with ipads in micros...just wondering if you can fit the 11" macbook air into the micro too? say without a case? it would be very helpful for me to know!! thanks a lot!! :cool: your micro makes me drool!!

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
pepper12 said:
I've seen pictures here with ipads in micros...just wondering if you can fit the 11" macbook air into the micro too? say without a case? it would be very helpful for me to know!! thanks a lot!! :cool: your micro makes me drool!!
Thanks! My bad, its 11". I suck @ specs! :P anyway, took a pic for ya.....

Attachments

Reactions: sgtpep

pepper12

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
purse-nality said:
Thanks! My bad, its 11". I suck @ specs! :P anyway, took a pic for ya.....
Purse-nality! Thank you so much for taking the time to check for me and taking this lovely pic!! I am now convinced that the micro is not small at all for my needs! It seems in fact to be just right!!! I hope to get one soon!! Thank you so much again!!!!!!

12hon15

Mar 12, 2010
The land of sun and rain
I just got my micro! :smile: at first i was really taken aback by its size. I thought it was too small. Then i wore it facing the mirror and found the size is just right :smile:. I got my purse organizer from my neverfull MM and was pleasantly surprised that it actually fit inside the micro!

Anyways, i took comparison pics of the micro with some of my other bags so there will be a visual comparison.

image-1978926175.jpg

With my miumiu bow bag (the large one)

image-930252907.jpg

With my medium nightingale

image-1621760862.jpg

With my YSL easy (the bigger if the two easy sizes)

Take note that i stuffed these bags so they will stand in their own as all three are pretty slouchy and won't stand without any stuffing.

HTH! :smile:

columbine

Feb 2, 2012
Hi there,
Are there any links for Trapeze size specifications I can find online? Are there different sizes?
Thanks,
X

marcheej

O.G.
Apr 28, 2008
I just got my micro! :smile: at first i was really taken aback by its size. I thought it was too small. Then i wore it facing the mirror and found the size is just right :smile:. I got my purse organizer from my neverfull MM and was pleasantly surprised that it actually fit inside the micro!

Anyways, i took comparison pics of the micro with some of my other bags so there will be a visual comparison.

View attachment 1720594

With my miumiu bow bag (the large one)

View attachment 1720595

With my medium nightingale

View attachment 1720597

With my YSL easy (the bigger if the two easy sizes)

Take note that i stuffed these bags so they will stand in their own as all three are pretty slouchy and won't stand without any stuffing.

HTH! :smile:
Hi 12hon15! If you don't mind my asking, what is your height? Is the micro the perfect size for you more than a mini? do you find the micro heavy? TIA!