ULTA store

i have an ulta within an easy walk from my office. it's dangerous!

Mine is a 10 minute drive away. That is dangerous enough. I can't imagine having one within walking distance!!!!

I spend way too much time in Ulta. Pretty much everytime a new coupon is out, I'm in there spending money on something... DH was so happy this weekend. I took my 20% coupon to pick up some more Redken Guts, and since the buy 2 for $25, I walked out the door for around $20. I think that's the cheapest I've made it out of Ulta in a long while!

I used to spend more in Ulta, but really haven't felt the pull to go or find what I wanted when I visit. That said, not getting all the flyers as often helps me curb my visits. The store is as close to me as one was to me before I moved but this one isn't as nicely stocked.

Mine is a 10 minute drive away. That is dangerous enough. I can't imagine having one within walking distance!!!!

I spend way too much time in Ulta. Pretty much everytime a new coupon is out, I'm in there spending money on something... DH was so happy this weekend. I took my 20% coupon to pick up some more Redken Guts, and since the buy 2 for $25, I walked out the door for around $20. I think that's the cheapest I've made it out of Ulta in a long while!

haha, my friend and i used to be the same way. every time we'd get the new catalog we'd go through and pick out new stuff we wanted to try. i never spent a whole lot but it was enough to get a rewards certificate for either level 1 or 2.

thankfully i can't really see it from my office, or when i come to or from work so i forget about it a lot.

if i look out my office window i look right at Kohls - that's hard enough lol
our office is on the same property as a mall.

I just got an email today announcing Ulta's 10%/20% discount season. Previously, everyone got the standard 20% off everything INCLUDING prestige cosmetics but I don't think that is the case anymore, so be sure to check the fine print!!!!

I use to get the standard 20% off but I guess I'm not spending enough :lol: so here is the coupon I got. Feel free to use the online code as I won't be using this. Just be sure to post in this thread once used.

One time code (online):2ES5Z5FQBLW
10% off Prestige brands
20% off everything else

Fine print:

*Coupon offer valid on all regular price and sale merchandise and on any one service at THE SALON™. (THE SALON™ offer is valid for all guests on one service only.) Not valid on fragrance, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Perricone MD, sale-priced professional haircare jumbo sizes, Benefit Brow Bar Services and clearance merchandise. For a complete list of prestige brands eligible for 10% off, visit ulta.com/postcard . Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other ULTA coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases. Limit one per customer, per visit. Please check ulta.com for your location details.
©2013 ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. Valid now through 11/2/13.

I was just in Ulta again this past weekend. Needed to pick up some Red Carpet Manicure gel remover and a new mascara. Also hit the clearance rack & found their Ulta Extreme Wear Mousse Foundation for $2 in my shade (wore it the last 2 days and actually really like it), and a couple of NYX tinted lip balms. I used my $3.50 off coupon & ended up getting out for around $17.

I just ordered (through an american friend) the lorac dazzling dozen set (amazing deal!). I also will have her order the lorac pro holiday set that has a bonus item in it and is $5 cheaper than the palette is alone. Stupid not shipping to canada. grr...

I like to go there for NYX products. For hair products I usually find better deals elsewhere. I've found lately that Bed Bath and Beyond has good prices on hair products and cosmetics and if you add their 20% coupons to the deal they beat most places. There is only one BBB store around here that has the sundries but it's worth the drive for me as they have a NR store there and a Loehmanns too. Sorry to go off on a tangent.