ULTA store

Check the mail ladies. Just received a coupon for 20% off ENTIRE in-store purchase. Only excludes: fragrance, Lancome, Dermalogica, Urban Decay, Benefit Brow Bar and clearance.

Good from January 22nd to 28th.

I hope I get one, then again my Ulta store is bare right now. Bare. It almost looks like they're closing. They have a few of the new drugstore items stuck randomly here and there but that's about it.
They have none of the new nail polish collections!

i haven't received any Ulta mailings lately. whenever i have forgotten to take my membership card, the sales associates say that they can't find my membership information when doing a lookup

blah956 said:
i haven't received any Ulta mailings lately. whenever i have forgotten to take my membership card, the sales associates say that they can't find my membership information when doing a lookup

Oh weird! Maybe you can call their Customer Support and verify the info they have on file for you?

I've heard SAs say that to people in line before?

I got my 20% off coupon but it was via email. :yahoo: Not sure what I can use it on since everything under the sun is prohibited. Here is the fine print:

*This is a one time use coupon code. Valid through 1/28/12. Coupon offer valid on all regular price, sale and clearance merchandise. Not valid on salon services, fragrance, hair artistry brands, prestige cosmetics including Lancôme, Bare Escentuals, prestige skincare, Dermalogica, Urban Decay, Clarisonic, Philosophy and Benefit Brow Bars. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other ULTA coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Some other exclusions may apply. See store or ULTA.com for details. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases.Limit one per customer, per visit. Use this coupon in-store or online. For online purchases, enter your unique coupon code in the space provided in your shopping basket and click “apply.”

Coupon offer valid Sunday, Jan 22, 2012 through Saturday, Jan 28, 2012.*

i haven't gotten the postcard but i did get the email today.

i think i might use it on an nyx eyeshadow i had my eye on when i was in there on friday.
i love it when it's valid on clearance. the store near my office had a ton of clearance stuff.

I never got the postcard bit I did get the email. The email is not the same as their 20% off w/ almost no exclusions. It's the same as the 20% from the flyer.

I got my 20% off coupon but it was via email. :yahoo: Not sure what I can use it on since everything under the sun is prohibited. Here is the fine print:

*This is a one time use coupon code. Valid through 1/28/12. Coupon offer valid on all regular price, sale and clearance merchandise. Not valid on salon services, fragrance, hair artistry brands, prestige cosmetics including Lancôme, Bare Escentuals, prestige skincare, Dermalogica, Urban Decay, Clarisonic, Philosophy and Benefit Brow Bars. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other ULTA coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Some other exclusions may apply. See store or ULTA.com for details. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases.Limit one per customer, per visit. Use this coupon in-store or online. For online purchases, enter your unique coupon code in the space provided in your shopping basket and click “apply.”

Coupon offer valid Sunday, Jan 22, 2012 through Saturday, Jan 28, 2012.*

Got the same, I might go tomorrow and wander around until I find something (not the best of ideas I guess, lol!)... at least nail polish isn't on the list.

I went to look for China Glaze Fireside Glow, but only found Mistletoe Me! I guess it kinda works out, but I wanted the other one more. I lucked out with the one close to me a few weeks back. I got China Glaze ULTAmate Holiday. I did want that one for sure.

I love Ulta, but I dislike that it's a hike for me to go there (20-30 minutes away) when I can drive to Sephora, which is 5 minutes away. Although there's online shopping, certain things I prefer to buy at the store. I love the mix of drugstore brands and brand names such as Benefit, Smashbox, and Stila. They're also generous with coupons and I'm always receiving them via email or through the mail.