Has anyone been to a Juicy Couture outlet?

There is a Juicy Outlet here where I live...they always have TONS of bags and wallets, a whole table of charms, bracelets, and necklaces. The people make me nervous though. lol

I agree that they don't usually have amazing discounts. But if you are looking for older items that you may not have gotten to purchase when they first came out, it is a great place to look for them. BTW I'm dying for a juicy purse that came out in 2006!!! I can't find it anywhere!!! Anyone have any ideas...besides eBay????

I agree that they don't usually have amazing discounts. But if you are looking for older items that you may not have gotten to purchase when they first came out, it is a great place to look for them. BTW I'm dying for a juicy purse that came out in 2006!!! I can't find it anywhere!!! Anyone have any ideas...besides eBay????

Do you know the name of the bag? Or do you have a picture? Did you try Bonanza?

Hi! I've been to the Orlando outlets, and found great deals cause they had like 30% off + 20% off, even for the fragrances, so it's Juicy heaven for my sister and me there.
The thing that I disliked was that they don't seem to carry Doggy Couture items anymore, been trying to find a dog carrier and nada :sad:

Do you know where I'd find original Juicy for dogs?