Has anyone been to a Juicy Couture outlet?

Went to Tanger Outlets in Deer Park, NY today.

They had everything in the store 50% off. They only had three different charms:

1) The blue cookie jar currently on the JC website.

2) A blue seahorse (YJRUOC79)

3) The pink music box currently on the JC website.

There were no charms on clearance :sad:

Went to Tanger Outlets in Deer Park, NY today.

They had everything in the store 50% off. They only had three different charms:

1) The blue cookie jar currently on the JC website.

2) A blue seahorse (YJRUOC79)

3) The pink music box currently on the JC website.

There were no charms on clearance :sad:

This was my charm experience when visiting the Leesburg, VA outlet last Friday, as well. So sad to see such a low number of charms available.

This was my charm experience when visiting the Leesburg, VA outlet last Friday, as well. So sad to see such a low number of charms available.
I almost did not return to the Deer Park JC outlet, as one of the employees told me in late February that she was afraid JC would not be sending their outlet any more charms! She said it had been so long since they had anything new, and there was no sign of more charms on the way.

I had been going to the Deer Park JC outlet a couple times a month since 2011, but they had not had anything new since probably early December. That place used to be crawling with charms, including some that were several years old, and pre-releases too.

I went to the JC outlet in Riverhead, NY last month, and it was a little better. It had the love bug car, the new daisy and butterfly, the moon and I think the silver king's crown. I called before I went to Riverhead, to make sure it was not a waste of time.

I have also visited Woodbury Commons in Woodbury, NY around the same time. Their JC store was HUGE. They had the most charms- the same ones as Riverhead plus Jupiter and the Pavé best friends broken heart.

Regarding bags, I have not once seen superior deals at any of the JC outlets. It seems the clearance deals at JC online are always better. Sometimes you see the same bag on clearance at JC online that is twice that amount at the outlet.

The clothing is a different story. There some better deals for sure, when you consider that there is almost always some % discount.