Candy Birkins and Kellys

I have posted pics my Kiwi previously, hope no one minds the re-post:

KiwiBinns.jpg

Can someone please explain to a newbie-- is a Birkin or Kelly only considered 'Candy' if it has a different bright color on the inside than it has on the outside? Or would a Kiwi birkin with Kiwi interior be considered Candy colored as well?

Also, etain doesn't seem like very candy-ish color to me instinctively-- does Candy refer to something other than color?

Can someone please explain to a newbie-- is a Birkin or Kelly only considered 'Candy' if it has a different bright color on the inside than it has on the outside? Or would a Kiwi birkin with Kiwi interior be considered Candy colored as well?

Also, etain doesn't seem like very candy-ish color to me instinctively-- does Candy refer to something other than color?

I am not sure...my observation only...but Candy Birkins/Kellys are certain bicolor bags with preset interior/exterior combos, and they're always in Epsom leather on the outside. I believe they're on their third season so far of color combinations. I believe they usually offer four different options. I might be wrong. If anyone can correct me on this, please do!!