Candy Birkins and Kellys

Nice candies everyone!

I love the candy bag, they are So bag without the horse shoe mark. Especially you don't mind the leather epsom. Mostly the candY has been done with tone on tone lining.
and with white stitches, a very basic So bag.

Here are a few pics of my new love the candy blue electric with mykono lining. PHW, 30.
I think those white stitches are amazingly done by the craftsmen. and this epsom leather is very creamy and soft. I am very lucky. (not as stiff as some of others )

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 2,836
Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
Nice candies everyone!

I love the candy bag, they are So bag without the horse shoe mark. Especially you don't mind the leather epsom. Mostly the candY has been done with tone on tone lining.

Here are a few pics of my new love the candy blue electric with mykono lining. PHW, 30.
I think those white stitches are amazingly done by the craftsmen. and this epsom leather is very creamy and soft. I am very lucky. (not as stiff as some of others )

LQYB - :love::love::love::love: your new candy !! I've always admired the way you take pictures. So artistic and to the season. I love the white Narcissus.

Nice candies everyone!

This bag is amazing. Perfection and dare I say...SO YOU! Just stunning, completely breathtaking. Sigh. An the pictures are taken with such love....

Thank you IFFAH So am I correct to say the main difference for Éclat & Candy is just the colour combinations that's available? I've searched through tpf, can only find pics of the various Candy & Éclat bags but cannot find the explanation of the difference. :shame:

You are right.:smile: Eclat is often identifiable with white combinations, like Sanguine-White Eclat.

Initially, Candy refers to candy colors eg. Lime, Kiwi, Rose Tyrien, Celeste. This is partly why some associate Micro Birkins/Kellys in mentioned colors as "Candy Micro Bs/Ks". With Etain/Bleu Thalassa, Candy no longer refers to bright candy colors solely. As Etain to me, is not really a candy color.

Today Candy has been loosely refer to a different color interior within the color offerings under 'Candy' line. As LQYB has mentioned, unlike most SOs bi-color interior Birkins, Candy Birkins mostly come in Epsom, doesn't have the horse-shoe stamp. Produced in certain amount of quota for worldwide stores, like the Birkin Club which is now available in many different color offerings..

LQYB, it's pretty!

:smooch::smooch::hbeat:Chkpfbeliever, your a sweetheart....I just appreciate the opportunity to share amongst everyone else's goodies!!!! Thanks again!!!
Has anybody more Information about the Color Combination for the Candy Birkin in Jaune D'or??

I read somewhere that it is Jaune D'Or and orange and somewhere else that it is gold........I am on the waiting list for this Bag and my SA also has no idea.......:confused1: