Candy Birkins and Kellys

May 13, 2009
I searched the forum and didn't find any thread devoted to discussion of this relatively new color combo bags.

Mods, if this is a duplicate, please delete as needed.

Lately, I've seen a lot of nice action pics from our members on these candy birkins so I'm tempted to get one. Was told by my SA that it is considered a RAC order so I'm not allowed to place one for this upcoming Paris podium.

Would appreciate if you can share your knowledge on ordering and color choices. Show us a picture if you have one. TIA.

Reactions: prepster
Hi there, my avatar shows a 30 B etain / thalassa Birkin. Will try to post more pics later. For fall / winter there was besides the etain bleu eletrique / mykonos, Tosca / rose tyrien
and brique / orange? I believe
For spring / summer 11 there was celeste / mykonos, rose tyrien / rubis, lime / gris perle and kiwi / vert veronese

Woohooo...I like this idea. I will post this weekend my RT kelly with Rubis interior! I think this is a great idea so we can see all the color combinations that were / are available!! One version I have not seen much of was the kiwi/vv combination - kiwi was a bit too strong for me but I still would love to see that in action! Thanks Chkpfbeliever, for starting!

There is already a reference thread for special combo/bicolour bags. I believe some people have put their photos there, or in individual reveal threads.

Here's my Kiwi Kelly. I'll have to take a new picture with the interior showing. :smile:

IMG_0988.jpg

Here are a few pictures of my Rose Tyrien Epsom Kelly 32 PHW with Rubis interior from the Spring/Summer 2011 Candy Collection.

Attachments

• rt.jpg
    rt.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 7,591
  • rt6.jpg
    rt6.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 7,319
  • rt9.jpg
    rt9.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 7,381
  • rt10.jpg
    rt10.jpg