Candy Birkins and Kellys

Can someone please explain to a newbie-- is a Birkin or Kelly only considered 'Candy' if it has a different bright color on the inside than it has on the outside? Or would a Kiwi birkin with Kiwi interior be considered Candy colored as well?

Also, etain doesn't seem like very candy-ish color to me instinctively-- does Candy refer to something other than color?

Me thought it was any of the bright colors: lime, kiwi, rose tyrien, etc. They are always in epsom. Those with different color interiors are called eclat, if I'm not mistaken. (If I am, I will get set right by those who know the secret handshake [that's another thread here that had me lol.])

Anyone can enlighten me on what is the difference between Candy & Éclat? I am confused by both. :P

Birkin Eclat, by loire-kobe. The difference is based on the different placings of colors and color offerings for both Eclat and Candy. Prior to Eclat', there's SO Flash.

ej7psn.jpg

353732r.jpg

k1cqq8.jpg

9vjktz.jpg

nwy4d1.jpg

Birkin Eclat, by loire-kobe. The difference is based on the different placings of colors and color offerings for both Eclat and Candy. Prior to Eclat', there's SO Flash.

Thank you IFFAH So am I correct to say the main difference for Éclat & Candy is just the colour combinations that's available? I've searched through tpf, can only find pics of the various Candy & Éclat bags but cannot find the explanation of the difference. :shame:

I was wondering if there might be a Candy version of the bleu paon since it comes only in epsom for Birkin and Kelly for this season?

Does any of you Ladies know the other color variantions for the Candy bags besides the rouge / bleu de malte and jaune d'or / orange? Many many thanks in advance:smile:)