The Sage Hoarders Club!

So I *think* I have decided on the Black w ghw and the Rose Patent. It really seems to be a better choice than Rose reg leather (although my hubby thinks differently) because I could use it in bad weather.
Hmmmm...

I will post pics soon but I have the Marine
And Turquoise ones. I am wanting the pink patent. PCL my man also doesn't like patent but it's my favorite!!

Twins on the navy Kristin Sage! Here's a pic of mine that I tracked down and had shipped from the Ontario outlet.

IMG_0200.jpg

One of my HG bags - my mushroom Kristin woven leather sage. :hbeat: This bag makes me smile every time! Pulling it out to take pics makes me yearn to take it out again but it's too darn cold so I'll hold out until spring.

IMG_0203.jpg

Here's my Sage collection and like BonBonz, I cannot WAIT to use my wovens again!!!!

Kristin Embossed Python Sage Round Satchel (Mushroom) #16833

Kristin Elevated Pebble Grain Leather Sage Round Satchel (Parchment) #18280

Kristin Woven Leather Sage Round Satchel (White Mist) #16776

Kristin Woven Leather Sage Round Satchel (Mushroom) #16776

It's a lot of fun looking at this thread, as the sage silhouette is by far one of my faves! I can see adding the rose or rose patent and I think the champagne one to my collection???? (The baby sage looks equally tempting to me!) Can't wait to see them all IRL!

Attachments

• Kristin Python Sage_Mushroom_16833.JPG
    Kristin Python Sage_Mushroom_16833.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 2,240
  • Kristin Sage_18280_2.JPG
    Kristin Sage_18280_2.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 2,266
  • Kristin Woven Sage_White Mist_16776.JPG
    Kristin Woven Sage_White Mist_16776.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,201
  • Kristin Woven Sage_Mushroom_16776.JPG
    Kristin Woven Sage_Mushroom_16776.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,270
Here's my Sage collection and like BonBonz, I cannot WAIT to use my wovens again!!!!

Kristin Embossed Python Sage Round Satchel (Mushroom) #16833

Kristin Elevated Pebble Grain Leather Sage Round Satchel (Parchment) #18280

Kristin Woven Leather Sage Round Satchel (White Mist) #16776

Kristin Woven Leather Sage Round Satchel (Mushroom) #16776

It's a lot of fun looking at this thread, as the sage silhouette is by far one of my faves! I can see adding the rose or rose patent and I think the champagne one to my collection???? (The baby sage looks equally tempting to me!) Can't wait to see them all IRL!
Gorgeous collection Prof!

The sage is a heavy bag for me, and I don't carry a lot of stuffs, just a zippy wallet and 2 wristlets for cards and girls stuff, my iPhone and hand sanitizer and keys. But I cannot resist the bag, it's so gorgeous! Taking the long strap off helps a bit, the chains are heavy!