The Sage Hoarders Club!

my black baby sage with silver hardware arrived and the lining is silvery gray. I will try and post pictures of it as soon as I can. the care card says it's garcia leather.
OOOhhhh...I cannot wait!! I want this exact bag!! How's the sizing, too small, to o big, too perfect??? :drool: So jealous you have one! I must get it for next PCE!

I will try and get some pics as soon as my dil comes home to pick up my granddaughter,I will ask her to take pics of the sage. the leather to me is a little stiff. hopefully it will soften up a little bit with use. I like it alot but the long strap is really long to wear it as a shoulder bag so I'm not sure about it. I really like the look of it, I have a black leather strap that came with my madison shoulder bag that is shorter so I may try that strap with it and see what it looks like. the pocket flap and the handles have that texture that some of you were talking about not liking, I kind of like the texturing. oh, I really like the size of it, to me it's not too big or too small.

Hope I uploaded these pics from my iPhone correctly. I can join the sage club! I have these three and hoping to add the big woven sage as soon as it comes available to order.

Black Elevated Sage
Pearl Python Sage (scored for a steal at the outlet)
Mushroom Python Sage

Attachments

• image-4146933148.png
    image-4146933148.png
    853.7 KB · Views: 1,619
  • image-3939375567.png
    image-3939375567.png
    789.7 KB · Views: 1,658
  • image-1422092428.png
    image-1422092428.png
    849.1 KB · Views: 1,672
Hope I uploaded these pics from my iPhone correctly. I can join the sage club! I have these three and hoping to add the big woven sage as soon as it comes available to order.

Black Elevated Sage
Pearl Python Sage (scored for a steal at the outlet)
Mushroom Python Sage
Bag twins on the last two= great collection :smile:

Oooh! I can't wait to see pics! I plan to order the fawn on Friday. It's such a hard decision b/c I want patent also. So far I know of only rose and grey in patent. I'm almost scared to find out what's coming. Eager to see your new "baby."

Here are some of mine... Hoping the photos work ( just downloaded the app)

Graebelle - lovely bags. What colors are these?

Twins on the navy Kristin Sage! Here's a pic of mine that I tracked down and had shipped from the Ontario outlet.

IMG_0200.jpg

One of my HG bags - my mushroom Kristin woven leather sage. :hbeat: This bag makes me smile every time! Pulling it out to take pics makes me yearn to take it out again but it's too darn cold so I'll hold out until spring.

IMG_0203.jpg

BonBonz - I'm totally jealous of your Mushroom Woven Sage.

Here's mine:
Gray Sage
2472982c.jpg

Jade Sage
cae71225.jpg

White Mist Sage
cc3b77d5.jpg

Reactions: dorsett_racing