The Sage Hoarders Club!

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
I think with all of the excitement about all the new Sages (and their sisters and cousins) coming out, we ought to have a club.

A support group, in a way, to battle this upcoming addiction to Kristin that is about.to.explode. Seriously, it's about to be crazy!

Who wants in?

Come one, come all! Any size Sage, any color, any texture!
Let's chat and post pics! :biggrin:

How many are YOU planning on getting? :graucho:

And if you do reveals, please at least post one pic here as well! Thanks!

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I'm game, my wallet is already in the corner crying in anticipation ...

Here are some pics of my small woven Mushroom Sage, not sure I'm keeping but here she is. I'm also ogling some of the regular leather new Sages, especially Rose and Parchment, and I love the new large woven even though it's way too big for me.

Attachments

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
Yay! I was hoping you would come and christen this thread with a pic of this beauty! Wow...I might have to add a woven to my already big list! :biggrin:
Thank you!

Inferknight

A Civil Engie!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2010
Me me! I want in this club! I'm definitely buying one in black/silver or black/brass and one in a fun color! :smile:

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
This isn't a sage, but there is supposed to be a woven Kristin Hobo, haven't seen any pics yet but I'm definitely interested!

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Ooooo I'm going to LOVE this tread!!!! OMG I WANT THEM ALL NEW...the new grey zipper one will be MINE, mine i tell ya!!!

Here is my LOVE...miss JADE SAGE

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
I definely plan to get the small black leather sage with silver hardware of I love it as much in person as in the only picture we have of it so far! I really want a grey one too with the extra zipper but my wallet cannot afford it!

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
The leather on the black is so AMAZING!!!!! I love it

I used to be so freaking jealous of you for this bag, Crystal!!! But now I will hopefully have one!! :nuts:

Man, it's gorgeous. Even if the new ones do not have elevated leather, it will still be awesome. Thanks for the pics, babe!!!

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
Ooooo I'm going to LOVE this tread!!!! OMG I WANT THEM ALL NEW...the new grey zipper one will be MINE, mine i tell ya!!!

Here is my LOVE...miss JADE SAGE

I forgot about this bag, she's a beauty!

And I also forgot about the new zipper Sage, from the pics I'm already in love :smile:

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
I used to be so freaking jealous of you for this bag, Crystal!!! But now I will hopefully have one!! :nuts:

Man, it's gorgeous. Even if the new ones do not have elevated leather, it will still be awesome. Thanks for the pics, babe!!!
Awe! I fell the love,Ash! LOL...Your going to be so HOT rocking the new sage!