What was Dooney thinking?

my mom has many purses just like that, in the black and blue with the leather embossed duck duck thingy, i'm young, i like the metal duck thingy better... lol

i think the goofy looking patterns they have would only be good for flap wristlets like i said before... tacky, but i suppose if you were a hardcore collector it would be cool to have them all in like 20 years or something...

I never know what Dooney is thinking. It's too bad they're focused on the youngins, because I used to really like their bags. My mom has a great leather bag that always seemed so "grown up" to me, now they don't sell anything like it.

Me :P

I like it. Am I the only one who thinks that Dooney makes some purses that are so much more attractive than the high-end luxury brands? I would buy it and I bet you I look better with it than one of these:

$42,000 LV or a ridiculous Hermes Shearling.

louisvuitton42k.jpg

31491756_1.jpg

Pic credit: from somewhere on the internet

I agree with you Be-Be you are not the only one. I don't own any Dooney's but I do like some of their purse designs. I think some of the high end designers especially LV you see too much of. Too many women carry that same old design. It is boring in my opinion.

Can't see the LV pic LOL. Bee you are so funny! This is the first time I have heard Hermes mentioned in a dooney thread :nuts:

Just for you :P
louisvuitton42ktj4.jpg

Also to add I would rather have this Dooney than a Speedy Miroir ANYDAY!
1b55_1.JPG

Being honest for the 10th time on this thread :P, I do not know whether this is only me being airy-headed but I feel that some things like Kelly Shearling and the LV per above get away with it simply because of the name - more specifically the Contagion Effect.