What was Dooney thinking?

I think every designer has an off day sometimes....

I just bought this Dooney. I like it.

410212536_f631f61287.jpg

Just for you :P
louisvuitton42ktj4.jpg

Also to add I would rather have this Dooney than a Speedy Miroir ANYDAY!
1b55_1.JPG

Being honest for the 10th time on this thread :P, I do not know whether this is only me being airy-headed but I feel that some things like Kelly Shearling and the LV per above get away with it simply because of the name - more specifically the Contagion Effect.

My eyes! LOL. They just hot glue gunned a mini pochette on that thing did they? :lol:

I think both the Ice Pop & Candy lines are cute,if they made them in a large bucket style I'd buy one of each.People tend to worry too much about a bag being age appropriate.The LV Ceries line would fall into a cutesy catagory but very few put that down.It never hurts to carry a bag that projects your fun side.If I saw an adult carrying either of these Dooney lines the only thought that would come to mind is that gal has a fun side and shes not afraid of others opinions.:smile:

This one was a true classic. I esp. miss the tooled leather duck.

ec9b_1_b.JPG

Those were the days, I remember my Mom had one that lasted at least 10 years, and never wore down. I think she still has it today. The quality was unbelievably good back then.

This looks exactly like my very first Dooney. I gave it to my mother and who knows what ever happened to it. I have 3 other vintage Dooney bags.