Anyone regret getting the Artsy MM?

I've had my artsy for about a year now and I still love it. The only reason I haven't been using it lately is because I just purchased a NF damier GM and have been using that non stop.

Great question. Does anyone have a galliera and an artsy. Which do you like more??

Don't like the garrish metal plaque on the galliera at all to be honest. I think it cheapens the bag. I would like it if it were not for that. Also, it's just gold coated metal. It will scratch and turn silver over time and then there's nothing you can do to make the bag look nice again.

I sold my Gal GM. Once I got the Artsy there was no comparison! I love the Artsy!
Hi! I just bought a damier ebene westminster GM this week. However my mom said it doesn't suit me since I'm only 18. So I'm debating on getting either an Artsy MM, Tivoli GM or a Damier Galliera PM. What do you think? I'd love to hear some of your opinion! Thanks in advance

one of my fav! only regrets is not getting it on mm size, but i loveeeeee the gm, im a big purse lady even thu i, just 5and half. i regret gettig the gallierathough coz of the darkennig issue.

Hi! I just bought a damier ebene westminster GM this week. However my mom said it doesn't suit me since I'm only 18. So I'm debating on getting either an Artsy MM, Tivoli GM or a Damier Galliera PM. What do you think? I'd love to hear some of your opinion! Thanks in advance

I didn't know if you were aware, but your post is showing up over and over again in all different threads, but they all say the same thing. I think there are about 20 of them now with the sentence above. I just didn't know if you were aware it keeps posting, or if you meant to say the same thing over and over again? Maybe some sort of computer glitch?

Reactions: natalieh38
Great question. Does anyone have a galliera and an artsy. Which do you like more??

I have both and I love my artsy way better!

Gal was my diaper bag with my youngest so I will not get rid of it for sentimental reasons, but since getting artsy earlier this year, all my other bags are neglected in my closet. It's so comfortable and fits everything and beautiful! I get compliments alot too!

No regrets, i miss carrying her when I wear other bags!! lol

TeddyLV it'll be a good idea to start a thread of your own, that way you'll get more responses to your question. (go to main page,scroll down and hit " New Thread").:smile: