What fobs are at your outlet?

i am desperately hoping the logo mix fob makes it to the outlet since i didnt get it from the fp's when it was online... :noggin: i hope CFC09's motto comes into play for me!!! :P

They are showing up in outlets! Style number is 92953. Mine had ONE left when I was there on Sunday; I snatched it the minute I saw it. My outlet also has the BCA fobs on display, but I'm not sure what kind of discount they're offering on those...they are hanging on their own, not on the racks with the rest of the fobs.

They are showing up in outlets! Style number is 92953. Mine had ONE left when I was there on Sunday; I snatched it the minute I saw it. My outlet also has the BCA fobs on display, but I'm not sure what kind of discount they're offering on those...they are hanging on their own, not on the racks with the rest of the fobs.
OMG are you serious?? i think its time to start stalking my outlet!! i hope mine gets it as well, since its literally my HG fob.
if anyone else sees this fob at their outlet pleasee let me know!! TIA!

OMG are you serious?? i think its time to start stalking my outlet!! i hope mine gets it as well, since its literally my HG fob.
if anyone else sees this fob at their outlet pleasee let me know!! TIA!

Yup! I was so happy to find that fob. They didn't have the bag I wanted, but the fob kinda made up for it a little bit. If I'm back at my outlet anytime soon and see more of them, I'll let you know!

Oh I hope I can find that one at the outlet!

I am still looking for the queen bee too. Anyone see that one yet or did I miss it?

Oh I hope I can find that one at the outlet!

I am still looking for the queen bee too. Anyone see that one yet or did I miss it?

I hope you find one too; I love this fob! I haven't seen any of the queen bee yet, but I'd love to have one of them too. I did see the pave pineapple at my outlet not long ago.

When I was at concord mills, there were not many styles - lots of pave skulks, a glitter double frame and a siggy tan double frame, coach heart with purple? enamel or jewel script, a blue-ish star, and a few poodles? Or other dog. Nothing else I remember...

When I was at concord mills, there were not many styles - lots of pave skulks, a glitter double frame and a siggy tan double frame, coach heart with purple? enamel or jewel script, a blue-ish star, and a few poodles? Or other dog. Nothing else I remember...

thank you! sounds like it is just a sucky time just yet for fp deleted things down south...i'm going saturday anyway though :smile:

nursie said:
thank you! sounds like it is just a sucky time just yet for fp deleted things down south...i'm going saturday anyway though :smile:

Yep, nothing much to speak of - lots of returns though, so maybe something will show up... Do you go to n. charleston ever? I think my mom has had far more luck there lately finding fp deletes, but I didn't get her to look at the key fobs- she is still learning the ropes :smile: