What fobs are at your outlet?

My outlet no longer has the 30% coupon. So everything (fobs/keychains) there is marked at $19.00.
I wish they still offered the coupon, but it's one of the outlets that's testing the non coupon thing.

Mine is too. Try to say the prices are the same at the end, but they are not. The fobs were $19, I think. I doubt I will bother any more. I liked some of the deletes, but I could have got them from the outlet on-line sale without going 65 miles one way. lol And, the rest of the bags, even at their clearance were just not worth the effort for me. I would rather use a PCE or buy at Boston Store on their clearance.

I was at the Aurora, IL outlet tonight and they had loads of fobs and they were all $19. It's a good thing I did a charge hold on the mittens fob because they didn't have any more.

They had the dice and 8-ball silver fob, the pave crystal skull fob, the movie projector fob, the valentine heart candy fob, the silver snowflake sphere fob, the mink snowman fob, the polar bear fob, the red patent heart photo frame fob, the snowflake frame fob, the amanda valet fob, many turnlock valet fobs - including one that had pink stripes, flower fobs, and butterfly heart fobs and many more. No cupcake fobs though.

Oh, I would have bought the butterfly. I buy anything butterfly I can. lol They did not have much at Pleasant Prairie at all. Maybe I should check out Johnson Creek or the Dells. Nah, I don't need anything that badly. But, argh, I missed a butterfly?