What fobs are at your outlet?

Yep, nothing much to speak of - lots of returns though, so maybe something will show up... Do you go to n. charleston ever? I think my mom has had far more luck there lately finding fp deletes, but I didn't get her to look at the key fobs- she is still learning the ropes :smile:

n.charleston outlet is the one i most often go to but i haven't been in a couple of months at least. i have better luck there than concord.

All the above mentioned at Dawsonville today. They did have the lucky charm one. The one with the seven, dice, eightball etc. The only leather ones were the sparkle clover and more of those darn cupcakes that have been there FOREVER!

Anything new? My gosh seems like nothing new has been spotted in ages
I only have 3 days before my friend leaves for her trip so I'm hoping some new things have started to show up!!

Yesterday at the Jackson outlet I scored the Legacy stripe button valet (the only one), they also had coral patent loops with the dog-leash clip thingy, and gold patent in the same style. I got the coral but I'm not sure I love it. And they had 4 leaf clover, cupcakes with white patent "frosting", multi-hearts with "call me", "kiss me", etc... And others I've seen a million times.

Just got back from the Atlantic City outlet... They had pave skulls, Hollywood Mix (I think that's what it's called), various other ones I've seen everywhere, and the pave Lucky Mix (which I got), and they also had 2 Legacy Stripe Mittens, but one of those came with me too :smile: