Preview of My HW Micropave

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm a HUGE fan of HW, I've started looking at their rings to upgrade! But your emerald cut is a knock out! Just perfection. Its looks beautiful on you! Enjoy your engagement!!! The ring is absolutely stunning! :ps:

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! :hugs:

honeybeez, your hands are lovely as well and with your new addition, it's to die for!

lisachen08, I've always known from day one that I was attracted to the emerald cut. An emerald eternity or half eternity would look gorgeous. I've seen those while I was shopping and it makes my heart skip a beat. :love:

AirMezPrincess, after I got this e-ring, I became a huge fan of HW as well. Not only is their customer service superb, but their quality and pieces are so well made. My fiance says that it's worth every penny of it. Even he was impressed! :giggles: Please share with us your upgrade!

My wonderful DF gave me this VCA Perlee ring for our 6 year (dating) anniversary last week. :amuse: He wanted me to wear it with my e-ring. It looks like a wedding band so I will be stacking it with my "real" wedding band when we get married. Thank you for letting me share my rings and sorry for the dry hand! :flowers:

Attachments

• With Perlee.jpg
    With Perlee.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,318
My wonderful DF gave me this VCA Perlee ring for our 6 year (dating) anniversary last week. :amuse: He wanted me to wear it with my e-ring. It looks like a wedding band so I will be stacking it with my "real" wedding band when we get married. Thank you for letting me share my rings and sorry for the dry hand! :flowers:

Ahhhhh I love the perlee! This ring is high on my list since I am not getting the bracelet anymore (or not soon anyway). Hehe congrats, your DF is so sweet and you are so lucky! It also looks surprisingly good with harry!

Thanks, kohl and whoops! You both have beautiful pieces as well. :hugs:

I've been in love with the Perlee line since it came out. I'm really happy that I can own a piece from that line now.

I'm looking forward to seeing kohl's Love paired with the VCA sweet.

He finally proposed!!! I have the ring permanently on my finger. :cloud9: He ended up getting a Judith Ripka ring instead of using the HW ring for the proposal because he was afraid of customs and losing the ring...silly him...

We were walking through Notre Dame one day and he just slipped the ring on my finger and told me that he has everything in life because he has me. :crybaby: It was perfect timing because a few minutes before, I thought to myself that it would have been so great if he proposed to me there. The next thing was, he slipped the ring on my finger. Even though, it was another ring, I was really touched. It was simple and couldn't be better.

Here is a pic of the ring he proposed with and some pics of Paris. I wanted to share this as soon as I got back. Enjoy and I will be back with some pics of my official e-ring. :yahoo:

Contessa, I love your avatar. That pic is so beautiful!!! :love:

SOOOO sweet and romantic. I love Paris. We honeymooned there. Congratulations!!!

Thank you, Bentley1. The Perlee ring came as a surprise. I wasn't expecting him to buy it as he already spend a load on the e-ring.

ALLinTHEbag, thank you. I love Paris and it was my third time going there. This time, it was extra special because I was with DF. :graucho: