Preview of My HW Micropave

I've been waiting for my BF to propose since we last looked at my ring in March! Yesterday, he let me try on the ring again but still has not proposed. :sweatdrop: So I took the opportunity to snap some pics since who knows when I'll see it again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be soon since he is taking me on a trip to Paris for a week tomorrow. In the meantime, here are the pics of the ring that I'm waiting for (couldn't rotate the pics)...

:faint:

As a lover of emerald and asscher cuts, I love it!!!

Congrats!!

Congratulations!! What a very beautiful and sweet story!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

He finally proposed!!! I have the ring permanently on my finger. :cloud9: He ended up getting a Judith Ripka ring instead of using the HW ring for the proposal because he was afraid of customs and losing the ring...silly him...

We were walking through Notre Dame one day and he just slipped the ring on my finger and told me that he has everything in life because he has me. :crybaby: It was perfect timing because a few minutes before, I thought to myself that it would have been so great if he proposed to me there. The next thing was, he slipped the ring on my finger. Even though, it was another ring, I was really touched. It was simple and couldn't be better.

Here is a pic of the ring he proposed with and some pics of Paris. I wanted to share this as soon as I got back. Enjoy and I will be back with some pics of my official e-ring. :yahoo:

Contessa, I love your avatar. That pic is so beautiful!!! :love:

He finally proposed!!! I have the ring permanently on my finger. :cloud9: He ended up getting a Judith Ripka ring instead of using the HW ring for the proposal because he was afraid of customs and losing the ring...silly him...

We were walking through Notre Dame one day and he just slipped the ring on my finger and told me that he has everything in life because he has me. :crybaby: It was perfect timing because a few minutes before, I thought to myself that it would have been so great if he proposed to me there. The next thing was, he slipped the ring on my finger. Even though, it was another ring, I was really touched. It was simple and couldn't be better.

Here is a pic of the ring he proposed with and some pics of Paris. I wanted to share this as soon as I got back. Enjoy and I will be back with some pics of my official e-ring. :yahoo:

Marialc121, I've been thinking of you wondering how things are going! Your Paris photos are GORGEOUS!!!!

While it would have been nice to take shots of your ring in Paris, I'm SO THRILLED for you that you can finally wear your stunning E-ring ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!! I cannot wait to see more photos- you have LOVELY hands!

Beautiful setting, proposal, ring, and of course, couple :hugs:

Heartfelt congratulations to you both! :heart:

Thank you everyone! :winkiss: I'm so happy myself. I'm still trying to get use to the fact that I'm engaged now. I think I still need some time to absorb it.

Contessa , Thank you for your beautiful and kind words. :flowers: I also wished that I could have photographed the ring in Paris but everything turned out to be perfect plus I got an extra ring. :graucho: I couldn't ask for more.

I'm still trying to get over the jet lag but I'll be back to post some more pics as soon as I get going.

Thank you everyone! :winkiss: I'm so happy myself. I'm still trying to get use to the fact that I'm engaged now. I think I still need some time to absorb it.

Contessa , Thank you for your beautiful and kind words. :flowers: I also wished that I could have photographed the ring in Paris but everything turned out to be perfect plus I got an extra ring. :graucho: I couldn't ask for more.

I'm still trying to get over the jet lag but I'll be back to post some more pics as soon as I get going.

Forget posting. Just enjoy your ring and relax. The forum will still be here! I'd be finding it difficult to tear myself away from staring at it for any length of time! You are very lucky to have such a great guy!

OMG how did I miss this! That JR ring is really cute too. . .it'll make a great RHR. Congrats! Many best wishes to you! :hugs: