Preview of My HW Micropave

I thought I was dreaming when I saw your stunning ring again in the same sentence as "trip to Paris" Can this whole thing get anymore perfect???

Yes, it can, when you return from Paris with your perfect HW permanently on your finger!! I'm so looking forward to an update!

Have an amazing trip!! :flowers:

With you being so patient and him making you wait so long (and how dare he let you just "try it on" again.) I am expecting the world's best proposal.... I'm talking fireworks, dancing ballerinas, eiffle tower lit up with the message "Willl you marry me?" as an orchestra is playing in the background, fountains going off, poems and sonnets that rival wiliam shakespear, tears, flowers... etc etc. haha you get the point!

Can't wait to hear all about it. We all have our fingers crossed for you!

Aww! Your ring is amazing! The trip sounds so romantic. Enjoy yourself, I know it will be hard when you know about the ring !!!
Pics, lots of pics!!! :smile:

ame, I wish he could do that, but I know he's not going to.

whoops, I expect all of those thing too! :woot: I'll be touched no matter what he does as I have been waiting for this day for a long time.

kimber418, yes, it is an emerald cut. :cloud9:

thank you, sjunky13, when I get the ring, I will post more pics.

I only say that because then you won't have to worry about airport security finding it or customs agents wanting receipts that prove he bought it in the states and not there.