Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

How come you fall in love with the shades that aren't released where you are?! Seriously, I heard about one of the Rouge Coco Shines called Flying Cloud and if the name wasn't awesome enough, I heard it's similar to Nars Orgasm, that peachy pink tone. But that one may not get released here in the US.

I saw Flying Cloud in a blog somewhere. It looked amazing! I am starting to really hate anything to do with 'cloud' and Chanel. It's never released here and they are the prettiest colors!

So, I went to BG today to pre-order the new Coco shines for their gift card event next week. They also have a LE l/s and nail polish in a pretty Coral color, so I pre-ordered that as well. Still no summer releases (she said the end of August).

Then I stopped by to see my SA at Chanel and they just got everything in! So, I purchased all 3 summer polishes, the rose bronzer, a l/s and 2 l/gs!! I can't wait to try them out!

So, I went to BG today to pre-order the new Coco shines for their gift card event next week. They also have a LE l/s and nail polish in a pretty Coral color, so I pre-ordered that as well. Still no summer releases (she said the end of August).

Then I stopped by to see my SA at Chanel and they just got everything in! So, I purchased all 3 summer polishes, the rose bronzer, a l/s and 2 l/gs!! I can't wait to try them out!

Congrats on your awesome purchases! What glosses did you get? I wonder if BG will have these LEs online, was the l/s a LE Coco Shine? I wonder if the nail polish was Miami Peach.

I had a hunch this morning that the summer colors might come out today, no reason for it, maybe because the weather here (Northern CA) just went from non-stop rainy to beautiful 80 degree weather and it feels like summer :smile:
I just called my local NM and Nordys and, unfortunately, they aren't here yet (and those two stores always have the colors well ahead of the other dept stores). My NM SA said within the next 2 weeks. I'm really excited about the coral bronzer and, or course, the nail colors!

^^Thanks! There are 2 BG Chanel LEs, one is a coral lip shine and one is a coral nail polish, both totally gorgeous!! I pre-ordered both, I can pick them up on Wednesday, so I can post pics.

Wow I haven't checked this thread in a long time! Congrats on all the recent purchases everyone! I'm so excited for the Summer eye quad and bronzer!!

I have some pics of eye looks I've done recently with the Spring collection:

The first is with the quint palette and Cassis eyeliner--I've decided that the best way to wear these eye colors is to just go ALL OUT and do a totally glam look with them. The video on the Chanel website definitely helped me figure how to apply it for maximum impact. I think I used every color in the palette except the green for this look and I LOVED it!

5545345176_086fbaa0f1_z.jpg

This is basically the whole Spring collection-- Perles Regard eye quad, Gris eyeliner, Nakkar lip gloss, Espeigle blush and of course Black Pearl nail polish! I was really bored today and nervous about a meeting and ended up spending waaaaay too much time doing my makeup. All I needed was a Chanel suit from the Spring RTW line and I would have been the happiest girl in the world!

5580427379_c45cc5c5ed_z.jpg

This last one is a little different from my normal dark/smokey eye shadow preferences... I used the iridescent minty green from the 2011 Resort Promese eye quad all over the top lid and the peach from Perles Regard on the bottom, and then I used the black eyeliner from the Paris-Shanghai LE eye duo--I really liked how when the black eyeliner went over the green eyeshadow, it turned into a shiny forest green color. The light colors of Promese are frustrating to apply though, I have to do them wet to get any color to show up and it takes a long time to get it blended and applied evenly.

5581047446_7cbcf4d90c_z.jpg

cassandra - those are fantastic looks. All three are gorgeous and inspiring.
I also want, want, want the new colors. This is the longest it has taken since I can think and I've been buying Chanel going on 20 years. Usually, the summer colors are out late March around spring break. Arghhh.

Just picked up Dragon Lacque after reading the reviews from Temptalia.

I have that color and I've never worn it... An SA did an impromtu makeover on me one day and used it and convinced me to get it, but sadly I haven't found the right opportunity to wear it yet. Its beautiful though, I look forward to wearing it one day!

cassandra - those are fantastic looks. All three are gorgeous and inspiring.
I also want, want, want the new colors. This is the longest it has taken since I can think and I've been buying Chanel going on 20 years. Usually, the summer colors are out late March around spring break. Arghhh.

Thanks! I know, it feels like we have been waiting forever especially after the fast frequency of collections from July-December. There was something new every few weeks, and now its been 3 whole months of waiting!

I just watched that video. LOVE how Lisa did her eyes. I need to try using my ombres perlees with my fingers. I think my brushes are shearing them out? Now I need Jersey Rose. How did I miss this color?

I love how she does her eyes in that video too! I don't use my fingers though I'm afraid of transferring oils from my hands to the makeup, the sponge brushes work fine for me but it takes a little while to get to the color intensity I want.

The first is with the quint palette and Cassis eyeliner--I've decided that the best way to wear these eye colors is to just go ALL OUT and do a totally glam look with them. The video on the Chanel website definitely helped me figure how to apply it for maximum impact. I think I used every color in the palette except the green for this look and I LOVED it!

5545345176_086fbaa0f1_z.jpg

This is basically the whole Spring collection-- Perles Regard eye quad, Gris eyeliner, Nakkar lip gloss, Espeigle blush and of course Black Pearl nail polish! I was really bored today and nervous about a meeting and ended up spending waaaaay too much time doing my makeup. All I needed was a Chanel suit from the Spring RTW line and I would have been the happiest girl in the world!

5580427379_c45cc5c5ed_z.jpg

This last one is a little different from my normal dark/smokey eye shadow preferences... I used the iridescent minty green from the 2011 Resort Promese eye quad all over the top lid and the peach from Perles Regard on the bottom, and then I used the black eyeliner from the Paris-Shanghai LE eye duo--I really liked how when the black eyeliner went over the green eyeshadow, it turned into a shiny forest green color. The light colors of Promese are frustrating to apply though, I have to do them wet to get any color to show up and it takes a long time to get it blended and applied evenly.

5581047446_7cbcf4d90c_z.jpg

You look so pretty! And the makeup is pretty too. I LOVE the Cassis eyeliner. The Gris is still on my list!

Just picked up Dragon Lacque after reading the reviews from Temptalia.

Ooooo, we need a photo when you put it on!