Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

^ yes, definitely, you can do all those things and it'll buff/blend everything very nicely. it doesn't feel rough at all, it's really the most perfect brush. let us know how it worked out if you decide to go with it and :smile:

I'm going to get it. Once I get home I'm going to place the order online along with the bronze universal!! I know they changed the name now so it's not "bronze universal" anymore, but you get my point!:yahoo::yahoo:

Don't think this was posted yet. Karla @ karlasugar.net has all the Rouge Coco colors up! It's going to be hard deciding which ones I want from this line and ones from the new Guerlain Automatique.

http://karlasugar.net/2011/03/chanel-rouge-coco-shine/

Thanks for the link! I just picked up Monte Carlo and am wondering how different Elise is. I'd like to maybe try out Biarritz and Unique from the top photo and Liberte, Sari, and Rebelle from the bottom photo. They're all very pretty, but I don't see any 'must haves', maybe I just need to see them in person. These Coco shines seem like they'd be perfect for daytime/work, but I'm really liking the Extrait glosses (especially Emoi!) so I may end up sticking with those this summer.

Thanks for the link! I just picked up Monte Carlo and am wondering how different Elise is. I'd like to maybe try out Biarritz and Unique from the top photo and Liberte, Sari, and Rebelle from the bottom photo. They're all very pretty, but I don't see any 'must haves', maybe I just need to see them in person. These Coco shines seem like they'd be perfect for daytime/work, but I'm really liking the Extrait glosses (especially Emoi!) so I may end up sticking with those this summer.

Actually, I take it back. Liberte and Sari D'Eau might be must-haves for me, I can't resist corals, especially in the summertime... :biggrin:

SO I've gone to 2 Chanel counters looking for my beloved safari....and its sold out! :sad: *sad face*

I was looking through my makeup, and found it really similar to UD's naked palette's "Sidecar" and Mac's "style snob"..however I forgot to swatch it on my hand before coming home!

Does anyone have all three and willing to tell me the difference/similarities in color? :flowers:

SO I've gone to 2 Chanel counters looking for my beloved safari....and its sold out! :sad: *sad face*

I was looking through my makeup, and found it really similar to UD's naked palette's "Sidecar" and Mac's "style snob"..however I forgot to swatch it on my hand before coming home!

Does anyone have all three and willing to tell me the difference/similarities in color? :flowers:

Safari is available at chanel.com and there's free shipping until 4/1/11!

How come you fall in love with the shades that aren't released where you are?! Seriously, I heard about one of the Rouge Coco Shines called Flying Cloud and if the name wasn't awesome enough, I heard it's similar to Nars Orgasm, that peachy pink tone. But that one may not get released here in the US.

How come you fall in love with the shades that aren't released where you are?! Seriously, I heard about one of the Rouge Coco Shines called Flying Cloud and if the name wasn't awesome enough, I heard it's similar to Nars Orgasm, that peachy pink tone. But that one may not get released here in the US.

now THAT sounds like a must-have!

I wonder what the NM and Saks special release colors will be. Also, why can't all chanel.com's have the same full stock! I like to look at other countries' version of chanel.com and there are so many things I wish I could buy. For example they have the Extrait gloss in Liberte in full stock on the Asia website. And Canada (at least for a while) had the Le Vernis nail in Abricot Gloss to tease me. And I would love to try out the new Vitalumiere Eclat powder compact. I can see how they might want to target certain skincare products for some countries, like the whole Blanc Asian line, but America is a mix-pot and I'm sure many people here would like the option of being able to try these lines out. Releasing different colors of eyeshadows/lipsticks/etc. in different countries, however, I just don't get. Maybe they just like to mix things up a bit to keep people talking, who knows. Ok I'm done with my morning rant! :smile:

Its just such a shame. If only you had plans made to meet up with a non american in the near future, you could just ask them to bring it for you.....