The Lindy bag

I think other than Paris, the Lindy has just been launched in a big way in Italy. Anyone can confirm that? How is the response in Italy?

My store has several; I have to say I don't like at all, I was talking about it with my store manager and told him what my thoughts were, he said that another faithful customer had just bought two... I think it is selling well here in Italy...

My store has several; I have to say I don't like at all, I was talking about it with my store manager and told him what my thoughts were, he said that another faithful customer had just bought two... I think it is selling well here in Italy...

Thank you, duna for your update. Really appreciate it.

I personally think the Lindy is a deliberate invention to target a younger, well-heeled younger market. It's a great contrast from what Hermes is used to doing. I think Hermes wants to launch the Lindy in a big bang this time. It will be a bag talked about for the rest of SS2007. Whilst I like the Lindy alot, I am not sure I appreciate the big bang approach because I moved on to Hermes to avoid the IT bag craze.

^^no. lindy will be another constance, jige. those who have the means & love it, buy lindy now coz' in the future, hermes may not produce as much lindys as it is now. lindy & medor clutch will not last long. soon, the hoo-haa about them will die soon. i've written articles of so many labels & over the years, when it comes to hermes, many (referring to youngsters) lust after the classic size birkin/kelly as their 1st H bag purchase.

Oooh, this bag looks good carried on the shoulder! I like the way it looks on the shoulder more than it being carried by the handles. Wah, now I REALLY want one. My SA has placed my name next to one but this thing is at least 5000 a pop. I kind of want to use that toward a Birkin or Kelly ...

Decisions decisions! Plus I'm not sure if 34cm will be a good size for me since I prefer 30cm Birkins and 28cm Kellys...

I was in Strasbourg, France today and went to the H shop. They had tons of Lindys! PM in etoupe and white in clemence. There was also the size bigger!

I tried on the PM size and I although the style is quite original and interesting, I think it's a bit difficult to carry since it's bulky. Also, if you use the shoulder strap, I think you need to put the bag behind your arms since it's too bulky.