The Lindy bag

i've seen rose dragee in swift on a kelly flat and the color is gorgeous! some lights its pale pink...others it's a pale lavender. there is definitely some color to it...it's quite lovely in that leather :love:

i don't know what color you guys see on the forum but this pink color that our messages sit in is very similar to the rose dragee. :smile:

I kept going back to look at the pictures! This will make a wonderful workbag! I mean, it may be the one H bag that I can take to work without getting into trouble for ... Oh heck, it'd be great for interviews too since it's so "under the radar". I don't have an interview purse right now ...

Thank you, Kou.

I am seduced by the grains of Clemence in MK's listing but I think I would like to give swift a chance in a style that is supposed to be slouchy and squishy. Swift can slouch for all it wants in this design and it will still look very chic.

Between the 30cm and 34cm, I think the 34cm would be a better size i.e. more internal space inside.

sandylainey, thanks for starting this thread, I almost did so myself a few days ago but was too timid (I did search the various threads and posts but not thoroughly). I admit I am completely enchanted by this bag. I like that it has a shoulder strap option (practical!!--ha--!) but I like its appearance best when carried by the top handles. I wonder how much stuff it can hold and still have that nice bent-in-the-middle shape? I would need to see both the 30 and 34 to decide which I'd prefer but I suspect the 34 as mrssparkles says above. For now it is purely a fantasy bag for me...but I am dying to see one IRL...
pigleto, good observation about rose dragee and this background! I like the color but it would not work for me. I have etoupe next to me and am stressing out about a faint smudge I see right now. Maintaining rose dragee would mean having to quit my job!

I looove the lindy! My friend who was in paris yesterday said she just picked up a gray lindy in 34cm. I can't wait to see it IRL!! I want rose dragee but that color isnt available

Doesn't appeal to me, TG - I don't need another Hermes bag to lust after ! My creditcard says thank you ! :yes:

If I'm offered one , I'll be sure and let the tpf members know !