Engagement Rings- What does yours look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for some chatter, just not off topic questions and such :yes:
Like most threads really.

I guess I should just shut this one down and let everyone talk all they want. . . I just hate to close it :shucks:

Cant we just start a new one? What does your engagement ring look like, part two? Im just waiting for mine to come back from being sized (should be any day now), and I cant wait to post pics- I'm so excited :smile:

Wow, it's been years since I've posted on tpf!
Anyways, felt like taking pics this morning.

Ring size: 4.5
Center Stone: 1.51ct
Surrounding stones total: 0.50ct
All stones: G, VS2/SI1

Attachments

• DSC03999.JPG
    DSC03999.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,012
  • DSC04007.JPG
    DSC04007.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 2,184
Reactions: altigirl88
Oh, I forgot to mention that the metal used on the ER is 19k white gold, but the wedding band is 14k.

Apparently 19k is stronger, despite the higher gold content?

Attachments

• DSC04001.JPG
    DSC04001.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,937
  • DSC04008.JPG
    DSC04008.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 1,888
Here's mine!! I haven't had it all that long and am still pretty giddy! It's small, the center stone is .65 I think? I have the option to upgrade it but it means so much to me I think I'll most likely keep this one forever.

I have it pictured with the wedding band and then the last ring is my promise ring which is black & white diamonds and was a V-day gift. =]

008.jpg
009.jpg
012.jpg
017.jpg

Reactions: altigirl88
Is your ring from bluenile?

Here's mine!! I haven't had it all that long and am still pretty giddy! It's small, the center stone is .65 I think? I have the option to upgrade it but it means so much to me I think I'll most likely keep this one forever.

I have it pictured with the wedding band and then the last ring is my promise ring which is black & white diamonds and was a V-day gift. =]

008.jpg
012.jpg
017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.