Engagement Rings- What does yours look like?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #5521 Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011

Here yah go...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi, Oogie Woogie, thanks for doing that. I'm new to this, so, don't really know how everything works. Thanks again =)

3. First i wanted to say how excited I was to find this thread. All of these rings are soooo beautiful... :drool:

I got my ring in july of 2009, so not too long ago, and got married sept 2009. My DH and I are both in the military, so we really couldn't spend too much money. I got mine at Zales, as a pre-owned. My e-ring is 1.5 tcw with three princess cut diamonds, with three round on each side, and the tapered band is .25 tcw

I love my rings, but I must say I've always wanted an asscher cut diamond, a small Krupp would be perfect. When is the appropriate time to trade up?

Thanks for listening!! :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6223427&l=a8d910b681&id=683429341

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6223428&l=c283a93ee2&id=683429341

4. What lovely rings navy lady!

5. I've been away from tPF for quite some time now and in that time my bf proposed, I accepted and last month we finally said 'I do' in a lovely sunset beach ceremony in Malaysia! :yahoo:

After drooling over your beautiful ring for months, I'm thrilled that I can now post a picture of the e-ring and wedding ring (not the best picture since it was snapped with my iPhone but we haven't received the official photos yet).

E-ring: Round brilliant cut solitaire with pave diamond 4 prong setting, E colour, 1.63 carats, 3 excellents
    Wedding band: Round brilliant cut diamonds 12 pcs @ 0.25ct each = total carat weight 3.00cts approx., E colour

Thanks!!

Attached Files:

6. Congrats toiletduck!!

7. such pretty new rings!

8. Thank you! :biggrin:

9. Better shots of mine. I posted it in my other thread but figured I put it here too.:P

Attached Files:

Stephie2800 and 777babs like this.

10. :love:

11. wow queen coco !! your set is gorg

12. QueenCoco, I hope you have thought about not upgrading that beauty! :girlsigh: It is sooo beautiful and unique. Looking at those pics literally left me breathless!

13. ^^^Thanks. I'm thinking about not upgrading...yes. I've actually decided to KEEP everything and see if DF will throw in a bigger diamond as a wedding present...lmao! Then I can have options which is really my MAIN issue....I like changing things around once in a while...(which is why I added the 5 stone....so I can stack or not based on my mood...) Now I guess I'll just focus on the wedding band.....

14. It pains me to close this! :shucks:
    We have a policy to close threads {aside from authenticity threads} once they reach 5,000 posts. I left this open as long as I could, lots of wonderful posts in here and I hope lots more wonderful posts to come in our new one!
    New thread here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice