Engagement Rings- What does yours look like?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Gorgeous! And great deal It is so worth it to buy it in peices if neccassary! Its really beautiful! Heres to another 18 years ;) AND more.....

2. OMG! I get to choose mine too! I asked for a 2 carat solitaire princess cut!

I don't know what your personal style is but I would suggest a style you will be happy with years from now (think long term).

3. Karylicious - - your ring is very beautiful and unique. What kind of setting is the solitaire in? Regarding the smaller diamonds, are they all of the same size?

I'm sure you get a lot of compliments and questions about the design. I wish I had selected a more interesting design for my engagement ring and wedding band.

4. Oh my, frankiextah! We're loving your magnificent ring! Do tell us more about it, pleeeease!! :biggrin:

5. so many beautiful new rings! congrats everyone!!

7. It's a .50ct pave set eternity band... adds just a lil sparkle next to the emerald cut!

8. Karylicious - - Those are nice stones (lots of sparkle!), and the design has the looks of a one-of-a-kind ring...it's all quite lovely, congratulations! I like your idea of having the engagement ring (solitaire) band match the design of the eternity bands.

BTW, as I look at the picture again, it appears that the eternity bands are attached to the solitaire. Is it or are they three separate rings?

9. Thanks:smile:
    They are 3 separate rings. 1 E/ring and 2 eternity bands. I do love the bling bling effect they bring:smile:

10. beautiful rings ladies thanks for sharing

11. ^ you can right click and copy the URL address and post that instead of copying down the address directly from the webpage.

12. A lot of people can't see FB pics because they don't have an account.
    Please just attach it next time via our attach tool.

Does this work?
    [​IMG]

13. Here are my mine, and my beloved and I are so looking forward to celebrating our 9th anniversary this coming March!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice