Engagement Rings- What does yours look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:love::love::love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WOW!!! :love::love: indeed!!!

i was engaged over last christmas in hawaii :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
my beautiful ring has 1.69 carat H&A center stone with extra 0.5 ctw in the custom platinum setting by Philip Press :smile: my fiance spent months to perfect it and it really is PERFECT! hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!!

edit: aww i dont know how to make the pictures look big! :sad:

Attachments

• nightview1.jpg
    nightview1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 77,788
  • H&Ashot.jpg
    H&Ashot.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 78,331
  • artsy_4.jpg
    artsy_4.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 77,761
  • EJring_philippress_6.jpg
    EJring_philippress_6.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,411
Last edited:
Reactions: altigirl88
I'm very excited to show my engagement ring upgrade! :heart: We are celebrating 18 years of marriage this year.

picture.php

The center stone is solitaire from original e-ring, the side stones were purchased as a pair of studs to commemorate our son's birth. I found the perfect setting this year and I couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out. I want to tell all the members out there, it is really worth the time & effort to really have patience and keep looking within your budget. Seriously...minus the center stone, less than $1K was spent on this ring upgrade.

Approx. 2 carats total, G color, 14K (side shots are in my albums). Band is platinum.

hi guys ! sorry for the delay, i was offline yesterday ... thankyou so much for all of your compliments!

stats of the ring :

center stone : 2.62ct E IF
setting : leon mege "811 adrianna" ring
melee: 0.96 ctw F VS+

I'm very excited to show my engagement ring upgrade! :heart: We are celebrating 18 years of marriage this year.

picture.php

The center stone is solitaire from original e-ring, the side stones were purchased as a pair of studs to commemorate our son's birth. I found the perfect setting this year and I couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out. I want to tell all the members out there, it is really worth the time & effort to really have patience and keep looking within your budget. Seriously...minus the center stone, less than $1K was spent on this ring upgrade.

Approx. 2 carats total, G color, 14K (side shots are in my albums). Band is platinum.

oh wow I didn't even know from that pic that there'd be so much detail on the sides! You should post the pics from that album in here so everyone can see if they don't get the chance to go to it! Really beautiful!!

Thanks for your compliment, Adore :smile: I just resized the other pics for this thread.

Would you believe I almost didn't go through with the mounting? It really looked different without the stones and I was a little worried the detail was overkill when I first received it. Somehow the austerity of the princess cut balances it out, I think. whew. :smile:

Here are the other pics!

picture.php

picture.php

My Tiffany Sola Yellow Diamond Ring: .68 carats Fancy Yellow IF cushion modified brilliant diamond set in 18kt yg and pt. Setting is micropave halo design with 72 round colorless diamonds for a total of .35 carats. :love:

Pictured also with the Novo wedding band (but have not purchased the w-band yet!) :cloud9:

this is just beautiful!!!!! congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.