chameleon insert is the winner

Has anyone found a good way to hang your birkin in your car? I'd love to get some kind of hook so I can hang it off the back of the front passenger seat. The passenger seat itself usually has someone in it, and it's a pain to put the bag in the back seat and then have the cell phone ring!! The 35 is pretty big and needs its own spot--which I haven't found yet.

Candace,

I just found this thread. You really did a pretty extensive (and expensive!) study of purse inserts. Thanks so much for sharing and taking much of the effort out of my future search.

Also, thanks everyone for sharing the handbag hangers. I never even knew these existed. How cool is that!

I love the color combo here
attachment.php

has anyone else tried this other organizer ?
I'm waiting for a new bag, not *H* :crybaby: but think i will need something for it.

So far I have used the bagmate for a month and the purseket for a couple of weeks and now the chameleon. The bag mate is great but it is a little small and tends to slide around a bit in a birkin 35. The pursket I have used for a year + in my other bags and it works well . . . but with a bag like the birkin that has sides that are explandable it did not work as well. It pushes out the "batwings too much. The Chameleon x-sturdy takes up the perfect amount of room with no sliding and. I also bought the non x-sturdy and it too would work well as long as you have it filled. The x-strudy holds its form no matter what. I will attach pics.

P.s. the purseket is PERFECT for the LV speedy. It makes it hold the perfect shape

P.S. I know I am OCD and have nothing better to do:P

Bag Fetish - that's a purse pal. It works great except with the birkin it pushes out the expandable sides (batwings) regardless of how much/little is in it because of its round shape. It would be great with other bags that are not able to expand I'd guess.

I had written Chameleon to ask if they had chocolate brown for my chocolate Evelyne PM and they didn't have it at that time. Tonight I got an email from them saying they now have chocolate. I was very impressed that they took the time to notify me. I ordered the chocolate medium. I'm anxious to see how well it will work for me....

I just got two of them today! It's PERFECT for my Birkins!!!!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend chameleon insert!!!!!!!!!! Great! The owner lady is such a sweet heart as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't be happier with her product! Thank you for letting me know about it! You guys are wonderful! I would never know about it if I didn't read this forum. THANK YOU AGAIN for all of your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up for Chameleon Inserts!! Received mine a couple of weeks ago and will not go back to pursekets for my birkins ever. I wish tho that she would make the stiff large ones in more colors than black and silver. Thanks Candace for your study of available inserts !!!

i got a med one for my 32 HAC, but it is a bit too small, so i used it on my 30 birkin and 28 plume, it fits just perfectly!!!

Now i ordered another Large one for the 32 HAC and we will see.

Angel, you can still close the purse with the organizer in it. It was probably the angle of the pic that made it look like you could not. They just started making the x-sturdy, so the lady that makes them probably just stayed with basci colors.
ThompK, I would think that you would need a large purseket for your JPG or the chameleon. I know the JPG is a wider and shorter, that is why I think the purseket would be best . . . But i don't know for sure

Thanks SO much!!!:P I must get the pursket!!:graucho: :graucho: