chameleon insert is the winner

My Chameleon finally arrived today. It took a full week to get here. It's the medium in chocolate and fits perfectly in my Evelyn PM2. I'm not sure if the larger will fit but some day I may try the large extra sturdy. But basically I really love this! I do wish the sides were a bit more sturdy but really the softness doesn't affect its usefulness.

I've included a picture but most of what you cannot see are all my things inside the various pockets. A person could easily use this without a wallet at all but I love the "feel" of taking a wallet out to pay.

BTW, for those of you who remember that I had gotten an orange Dogon.. I ended up switching for vert anis!

Inside this Chameleon is a ton of stuff... wallet, agenda, pen, lipstick, lip gloss, comb, mirror, dental floss, Bluetooth ear piece, cell phone, credit cards, eye glass cleaning cloth, Splenda packets, pill box, stamps, iPod, and more!

Chameleon1.jpg

^^Yes, you can do large for the 37--it's slightly scrunched, but take out the cardboard inserts--they will scratch up the interior of the 37 Bolide. Also, I'd recommend not going with the extra-sturdy one for the Bolide; I tried that in my Bolide, and the thicker stitching on the upper corners also did some scratching. I just ordered the medium in Chocolate so we'll see how that fares in the 37.

^ thank you Pepper and orchids!
Let me know how the medium works in the 37 if you wouldn't mind. :smile:

Will do! It should be coming anyday now--I have a feeling it should be a perfect fit, and b/c it's a lot softer when it's not in the extra-sturdy material, it shouldn't scuff up the inside--will let you know for sure though!

I am sold on Chameleons after using mine a couple of weeks. It is sooo easy to change bags. And it has changed the batwing situtation I had completely!!

I think I am personally responsible for 5-6 people (outside of this forum) ordering Chameleons in the past 3 months...and I learned about them from tPF...
That nice woman in Oklahoma must be thrilled with all of us!!

Last year when HG first mentioned the Chameleon insert, I ordered the large one (this was before they had the extra-sturdy), and was so happy with it that I wrote the owner, Kathy, a short E-mail thanking her and telling her all about TPF and sending her links to where her product had been discussed (in earlier threads). She had never heard about TPF and was quite happy to hear how her product had been so highly endorsed here!

orchids, have you tried the chameleon in your 37 bolide? i'd love to see pics/hear your thoughts. i'm thinking of getting one for mine (at this rate, we should get a discount for buying them in bulk!) do they make one in orange?

Do any of the chameleons work for Kellys??? 32 in particular...TIA!
frenchiefan
Sorry for the delayed post but I just got a chance to snap some pics of my 32cm Kelly with a small chameleon insert. The small is just tall enough that the zipper/front inside pockets are accessible. There is also a small bit of wiggle room on either side and it slips in and out easily. HTH

Attachments

• IMG_2331.JPG
    IMG_2331.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_2326.JPG
    IMG_2326.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 609
  • IMG_2328.JPG
    IMG_2328.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 582