HELP! my MIROIR SPEEDY got WRINKLED???

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
This is not the brand new but my bf just bought it this morning from 2nd branded shop for me as my friend can't get the gold one for me from Euro...
but when I took pics for this bag, I notice there some wrinkled around the body!! :crybaby:
Is it normal? Could LV repair it?
Thanks.

Attachments

• SSL10706.JPG
    SSL10706.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 439
  • SSL10705.JPG
    SSL10705.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 372
the previous owner wasn't very careful i guess.Its not a defect its because of usage so i don't think LV can do something about that.Anyway,try calling the store they still might give you a help.

contack the seller...and then contact lv. if they cant help you, i dont think the bag can be fixed.
if it really cant be fixed, buy a cute cles to cheer yourself up, and attach it to the bag as a distraction from the wrinkles (if they are noticeable)

contack the seller...and then contact lv. if they cant help you, i dont think the bag can be fixed.
if it really cant be fixed, buy a cute cles to cheer yourself up, and attach it to the bag as a distraction from the wrinkles (if they are noticeable)

Before I notice the wrinkles, I was taking pic & glad with this bag so I've some pics of this bag. What do you think, could you notice the wrinkles from these pics?

Attachments

• SSL10710.JPG
    SSL10710.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 218