HELP! my MIROIR SPEEDY got WRINKLED???

its LEATHER! NOT PVC!
but it looks like its been used. yup a used lv miroir bag is what u have in your hands. leather stresses like this when you use it. can't be fixed. this is what is called 'normal wear"

(imo)

LMAO! Do you even OWN a miroir piece? it is CLEARLY PVC, even from holding it in your hand it is easy to tell it's not leather and is PVC. Not to mention the care booklet says it's PVC.

It's really not that noticeable. Just try look at the bright side- at least you won't have to worry so much about it, it's already broken in!

It doesn't look that bad. I suspect over time most Mirior owners will begin seeing simular things in the longterm.The bags are constructed of a clear PVC with a liquid metal coating in between the layers to give the material the mirror effect.These bags are somewhat fragile dispite their structured appearance.

From examining your pictures it most likely developed those crackling creases from pressure than overfilling.

Enjoy your pretty bag!

:yes::yes: LV staffs here are really arrogant if you buy your LV not from them. We have bad experience with our 2nd hand LV when we brought it to LV store here ( I'm in Asia ), the staffs here so arrogant and seem they only have service if we buy from their store

you dont have to tell them you bought it second hand. tell them it was a gift from a friend and now you see wrinkles. oh i forgot to say i cant even notice the wrinkles in the second set of pics

Yeah I agree..they don't need to know that you didn't directly buy it from a store. I'm guessing they wouldn't know you didn't just buy it from another store, unless they looked up your purchase record.