HELP! my MIROIR SPEEDY got WRINKLED???

it's not noticeable but something like this would really bother me! call LV asap! i hope they can help you with it. but it really looks like wear and tear from usuage, not a defect. good luck though!

Do you think this is a defect in the line? I mean this line is new and now that people have had them a few months perhaps things are going to start to happen to the purse due to the material they are made of. I do not think this should happen with a newer purse and think LV should help you. I am not sure what they will do since you are not the original buyer and I forgot if you said you had the original receipt. I think LV customer service is not as great as it used to be. I would try to take it to LV and complain--this is not right.
Good luck.

I can't even see it in the other pics!

And yeah it's a bummer...but I don't think it's fixable...once PVC is damaged, it's damaged. Maybe the owner pressed down on one side of the bag or something.

I remembered that wrinkles on my Epi Speedy. Since then, I put a board inside of the bag (to maintain the balance), and it worked (no more wrinkles & seem unnoticable). For the Miroir speedy, I did it as well to prevent to wrinkles that will happened.

:yes:

LV should help you. I am not sure what they will do since you are not the original buyer and I forgot if you said you had the original receipt. I think LV customer service is not as great as it used to be. I would try to take it to LV and complain--this is not right.
Good luck.

:yes::yes: LV staffs here are really arrogant if you buy your LV not from them. We have bad experience with our 2nd hand LV when we brought it to LV store here ( I'm in Asia ), the staffs here so arrogant and seem they only have service if we buy from their store

Do you think this is a defect in the line? I mean this line is new and now that people have had them a few months perhaps things are going to start to happen to the purse due to the material they are made of. I do not think this should happen with a newer purse and think LV should help you. I am not sure what they will do since you are not the original buyer and I forgot if you said you had the original receipt. I think LV customer service is not as great as it used to be. I would try to take it to LV and complain--this is not right.
Good luck.

It looks like what would happen if you stretch PVC too much...since this is essentially a PVC bag this is probably to be expected if the bag is overstuffed or the material is stressed.

its LEATHER! NOT PVC!
but it looks like its been used. yup a used lv miroir bag is what u have in your hands. leather stresses like this when you use it. can't be fixed. this is what is called 'normal wear"

(imo)

its LEATHER! NOT PVC!
but it looks like its been used. yup a used lv miroir bag is what u have in your hands. leather stresses like this when you use it. can't be fixed. this is what is called 'normal wear"

(imo)
:confused1: :confused1: My Miroir booklet clearly state it's PVC.

Sorry but I don't think it's fixable :sad: honestly from the later pics I cannot see the wrinkles.:yes: