Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

kittykat- looking at your pic makes me want to keep my anthra bag!!!! looks so good!

Thanks for the lovely words, gals.

Jackie, it really is gorgeous. I love how it is really two colors depending on the light. I accidentally scratched it today when I dropped it, but the leather has an almost suede-like characteristic to the finish and I was able to use my finger to buff it out (after having a minor seizure, of course). This bag is very hardy and the leather is not going to scratch up without a fight. I think you should keep it. It's just so perfect.

Thanks for the lovely words, gals.

Jackie, it really is gorgeous. I love how it is really two colors depending on the light. I accidentally scratched it today when I dropped it, but the leather has an almost suede-like characteristic to the finish and I was able to use my finger to buff it out (after having a minor seizure, of course). This bag is very hardy and the leather is not going to scratch up without a fight. I think you should keep it. It's just so perfect.

LOL! "after having a minor seizure" I get those every time my bag gets hurt!
oh that's good to hear! I find the leather very delicate at a glance,
Kitty Kat your bag is insanely gorgy by the way

I would rather have my foot run over by a truck that hurt one of my bags :nuts:

Kitty! your insanely funny babe!!! so how are you enjoying her? Im yet to take out my camel today...the leather scent is really strong..and call me weird but Im not the type who enjoys those scent hehe... Im yet to see my Navy version of yours next week...although Im having second thoughts keeping it...and just in case I want my Mom to have it instead:biggrin:

My bag with today's outfit of Levis boyfriend jeans, Boden long sleeved T, Boden vest and vintage shoes:

5107796079_30308c7928_b.jpg

I like this idea! :tup::idea:

bornsocolite- did you get the navy with croc detail? I love the navy. Your camel needs to air out if it is that strong....so you must take her for a ride and let her breathe!!!!

We are Camel Luaggage twins! Bornsocialite26!:yahoo:And you are expecting the Envelop, too??? And it's NAVY??? I have never seen the Navy Envelop!!! I cannot wait to see the pics! Congratulations!:biggrin:

yup were twins thanks to your camel pic that enabled me! I have not seen the navy envelope I will post pics when she arrives:biggrin: yeah I have to take her out the smell is really strong at the moment:nuts:

Kitty! your insanely funny babe!!! so how are you enjoying her? Im yet to take out my camel today...the leather scent is really strong..and call me weird but Im not the type who enjoys those scent hehe... Im yet to see my Navy version of yours next week...although Im having second thoughts keeping it...and just in case I want my Mom to have it instead:biggrin:
Thank you :biggrin:

I am in love with this bag! Seriously! I love to take it out. I am dying to see your navy one. The camel is so perfect. Wear her and enjoy it! :drinkup: